Chapter 54 Traning Snowy

Morning back to Suns POV

Sun wakes up, remembering he had to go to the police station.

At the police station

"Hey nanu, I heard you needed me." Sun says, making sure he didn't raise supposition towards officer Jenny. Jenny couldn't care less, she's been eye balling nanu for a bit. *someone's got a crush on someone.* sun thinks with a chuckles. "Now sun, you know you're here to help us." Nanu says with a strict look.

Carl enters the room

"Hey y'all! Oh sun? Didn't think you would show up." Carl says, placing a document on nanus desk. "Of course he would, he wants to catch rick as much as we do." Nanu objects, giving sun the death stare. Sun chuckles nervously. "So, where do we start to find rick?" Carl asks.

In his jail cell

Hau crosses out another day and cackles. "Soon, soon we'll be out." Hau says, thinking like a mad man.

He starts to bang on the iron bars of his cage

He starts to bang on the iron bars of his cage. Faba wasn't having it, nor was lollie, but they were trying to ignore him. "He's lost it." Faba says, as he looks at the now fixed iron bars. "So now what?" Lollie asks, thinking it sas gonna make a difference. "Hau said something about people coming for us......maybe they're on their way sooner then we think." Faba assumes cackling. "How do you know?" Trevor asks. "I'm sure you'll have that answer soon." Faba cackles, but then drops the soap. "Ah f*ck!" He shouts, and makes sure no one looks at him picking it up.

Back in the lobby of the police station Suns POV

"Okay sun, it's been a good hour, but we shouldn't keep you here. This is adult stuff." Carl says. "Carl, I'm 18, I'm sure I handle all the gory detail." Sun answers, amd tries not to barf. "Actually, he's right. No kid should have to experience this, best you go. We'll call you if we find anything." Jenny reassures sun, looking at nanu to back her up. "Jenny's right, you should go, we'll give you a call when we need you." Nanu adds, before tossing sun some money.

Outside of the police station

Sun hears a voice call out for him. "Moshi moshi! Hi sun!" Lillie chirps, rushing to him. "What the hell does that even mean?" Sun asks. Lillie just giggles, but sun wasn't having it. Sun tickles lillies sides and she playfully screams and laughs.

At the sushi place

At the sushi place

"So sun, what have you been doing at the police station?" Lillie asks, eating her sushi a bit. "I was doing some important police business." Sun answers, but lycanroc was eating suns sushi. Sun didn't care, he wasn't hungry. "Not hungry?" Lillie asks, cocking her head to the left. "I just worried. I can't let them take you away from me." Sun if referring to hau and his gang of goons. Lillie cups suns face, but lycanroc toke this chance to eat lillie sushi. "Sunny bunny, im here....." Lillie reassures him, kissing him on the lips.

Outside

"So sun, can you teach me how to defend myself and snowy incase we get into any trouble?" Lillie asks, playing with her hair a bit. "Sure, follow me to the poke park." Sun answers

At the poke park

Lillie sends out her snowy and snowy looks at her surroundings. "What should wr do 1st?" Lillie asks, blushing a bit. "What moves does snowy have?" Sun asks. "She has icy wind, quick attack, fairy wind, and tackle." Lillie answers. Sun pulls out a tm. "What's the TM for?" Lillie asks.

Sun replaces tackle for ice beam

Sun replaces tackle for ice beam. "there, snowy knows ice beam, try to master it. Try it on that tree?" Sun says, and lillie smiles. "Snowy, use ice beam!" Lillie commands, at 1st snowy missed the tree amd frozen someone. "Sorry!" Sun calls out, he then sends charmeleon to defrost the trainer.

Back at the ultra League outside reds POV

Green nuzzles into suns neck. "Hey, how you doing sugar?" Blue greets, and green blushes. "Oh, hi blue?" Green greets back. Blue winks at green, but red got jealous. "Hey man, don't be flirting with my girl." Red snaps. "Woah buddy, calm down. I'm wasn't trying to hit on your girl." Blue chuckles and flexes. Green wasn't impressed. "Just one night, and I'll make you feel really good." Blue winks at green, and that snapped red. "You son of b*tch I'll rip your head off!" Red charges at blue.

"Boys

"Boys...." Green says and drinks her soda.

Back at the poke park suns POV

"Thank you for finally getting my snowy to master ice beam." Lillie says with a smile. "No, thank you lillie." Sun says and kisses her on the cheek. "Why?" Lillie asks, and touches her cheek. "You spend time with me." Sun chuckles and kisses lillie. "I'm glad I got the chance to do that for you." Lillie says with a smile. Sun then gets a call from mom. "Sun, did you doing something bad to 2 of my co workers? They haven't been to work all day." Mom asks, sun turned white with fear. "No mom, I don't know about any of these men going missing." Sun answers. "You sure?" Mom asks. "Yeah, I'm about 100% sure." Sun reassures his mom.

Sun and lillie soon go to the pokemon center and in their room

Lillie takes her shoes off and lays on the bed. Sun sits on the edge of the bed. Sun massages lillies socked feet. "Besides training, what about snowy?" Lillie asks? "Just give her some time to settle in. She'll get use to using the move." Sun says as he kneads the sore areas. Lillie sighs as she lays back in the bed. Lycanroc sits in the corner of the room. Snowy goes over to lycanroc and snuggles with lycanroc. *look at those two. In love like me and lillie.* sun thinks as he looks over to his sleeping lillie, with a happy look on her face.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚