Tired cuddles || Bing/Chase/Google

Ship: Bing x Google x Chase

I used to ship them all separately but it kind of makes more sense for them all to be together.

~'~'~

Chase sighed as he pulled Bing closer to him. "Thank you."

"Anytime bro. We knew you were stressed."

Chase nodded. "I love you both."

Bing laughed and kissed him on the cheek. Chase leaned into Google's arms. "I mean both of you."

Google grumbled and pulled him closer. Bing giggled. "Oh, you love us."

Google didn't respond, he just pressed his face against Chase's neck. BIng and Chase shared a look and rolled their eyes. Google had done his daily paperwork and Chases. Chase had been stressed out to the point that he passed out on the desk. Bing had dragged him back to bed and made sure he ate something.

Chase shook his head and brought Bing in for a kiss. Bing practically melted in Chase's arms. Chase pulled him closer, kissing him deeper.

They pulled away from each other, Bing gasping for breath. "I haven't felt like this since." Chase cut himself off and looked away. Google kissed his neck gently. Bing buried his face in Chase's shirt.

"This is nice," Bing whispered. "Googsy do you have anything to say?"

Googles voice came out as almost a rumble. "My idiots."

"Aw Googs," Chase whispered. "Bingy."

"If you two would go to sleep that would be lovely."

Chase laughed. "Oh, we love you too."

Bing and Google relaxed and Chase could feel them both powering down. "Thank you," Chase whispered, relaxing between the two androids.