Is That My Shirt || Dochero

Ship: Dochero (Henrik x Jackie)

Request from Tumbler.

If you haven't noticed I've been doing a lot of requests from tumbler. We do a lot of prompt lists and stuff on my account. I do au asks, ideas and headcanons on there. I'm a lot more interactive on there as well.

~'~'~

Jackie groaned and stretched. As he walked into the living room. "Anti was a real pain in my ass today. He decided to try and destroy the city's power grid." Jackie sighed and looked over to Henrik. "Is that my shirt?"

Henrik raised an eyebrow. He was wearing one of Jackie's t-shirts. The green lantern one to be specific. "You mean our shirt?" Henrik asked.

Jackie laughed and shook his head. "My shirt Henrik. This is the second time this week and it's Monday."

Henrik looked away and messed with the shirt. "They're comfortable."

Jackie crossed his arms and walked over to his boyfriend. He leaned down and raised an eyebrow. "Is that so? What if I steal your shirts?"

"You don't like my shirts. You said they were boring." Henrik muttered.

"I didn't mean that Henrik."

Henrik shook his head and patted the space beside him. Jackie sat down and leaned against the doctor. "So how was Anti? Obviously a jackass for knocking out the power grid."

Jackie laughed and kissed his boyfriend. "Gosh, I love you. Yeah, he was upset about something. I don't know what about. JJ came to pick him up before the cops could get him."

Henrik shook is head. "Drat, JJ's wonderful but I wish he would let Anti learn a lesson."

"Too much in love," Jackie whispered, kissing Henrik's cheek.

"Ja mien hero."

~'~'~

Jackie crossed his arms and borrowed at his boyfriend who was curled up with all the blankets they owned. "How dare you steal my hoodie."

Henrik sighed and hugged himself. "It's so soft," he whispered.

Jackie smiled softly and shook his head. "I need to go get us food, give it to me."

Henrik pouted. "You can take mine. This one is too soft."

Jackie sighed and walked to the closet, grabbing Henrik's hoodie. "Maybe I didn't want to wear a shirt that says 'Don't mess with me I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.'"

"But I do," Henrik said. "Besides you bought me that."

"Henrik I'm a hero. And I bought it for you not me."

Henrik pulled the blankets closer. "Well, I'm not giving this up any time soon."

Jackie nodded slowly. "You little gremlin."

Henrik smiled. "Ja."

"I love you."

Henrik smiled and wrinkled his nose. "I love your shirts."

"I'm offended. I think my boyfriend only loves me for my clothing." Jackie cried dramatically.

Henrik sighed. "Hurry up with shopping. I want to cuddle," he whined and shifted in the bed.

Jackie snorted. "Bye Henney."

"Bye-bye hero."

Jackie grinned. "You would look good in my superman shirt."

"Aw really?" Hennrik asked.

"Yes, you would. You look good in all of my shirts."

Henrik blushed and nodded. "Thank you, Jackie!" he whispered. "I love you a lot."