I'll Fix This || DarkPuppet

Request From Tumbler.

Ship: DarkPuppet (Dark x Jameson

~'~'~

Dark watched as the human, whose life he was supposed to ruin, sobbed. He sniffled and rubbed his eyes. Dark sighed and stepped towards him. He waved his hand and the other man's eyes rolled back and he fell against his bed. Dark moved him so he could lay comfortably and moved a blanket over him. This was his fault.

Dark sighed. He was a demon and his job was to get this man sent to hell. He had only arrived two days ago and was succeeding. He had gotten him fired from his job and had steered him in the direction of a rather nasty ex.

He regretted it now. This man deserved none of this. Even without a demon, he had been hurt all his life. Dark turned away. He'd fix this somehow.

~'~'~

JJ yawned and rolled over. Why should he get up? There was no point anyway.

"Excuse me, sir?"

JJ jumped and turned to the voice. "I'm Dark. Your brother sent me to check on you."

'What?' JJ signed.

"Jackie sent it to me. He wanted to make sure you were okay. He's too busy to do it himself. I am to take care of you if needed."

'Course he wouldn't come to see me himself.'

"He does love you, sir," Dark reassured him.

'You can leave Dark. I don't need help.'

Dark shook his head and pulled him out of the bead. "Come on."

JJ tried to push off of him but failed. "I've made breakfast. After breakfast, we'll go job searching. After that, we'll go shopping. Then you can sleep all you want."

JJ frowned. 'How did you know I didn't have a job?'

"I know things, sir."

JJ shook his head. 'Call me JJ.'

Dark nodded. "Of course JJ."

~'~'~

JJ smiled at Dark who was looking at the ties. Dark grabbed a red one and inspected it. 'You like it?'

Dark looked away. "I've always been favourable to the colour red."

'Then we'll get it.'

"What no. Jackie gave me this money to help you."

JJ rolled his eyes. 'Oh, who cares about Jackie. He got rich quickly doing superhero business.'

Dark smiled. "I would like it then."

'Let's get you a blue one as well. I saw you eyeing that one too.'

Dark blushed. "They're my two favourite colours."

JJ nodded. 'Besides if you're living with me we can share.'

"That would be rather nice."

JJ laughed and smiled at Dark. 'You're rather nice. Not someone I would expect Jackie to hire for me.'

"Guess you got lucky."

~'~'~

JJ laughed as Dark tapped his cup. 'Have you ever had a smoothie before?'

"No, I don't believe so."

JJ nodded. 'It's good.'

Dark nodded and took a sip. His eyes widened and he stared at the smoothie. "My lucifer that's good."

'Lucifer?'

"Oh just saying."

"JJ!"

JJ jumped and turned to see a green-haired man storming towards him. "What did I say about staying out of my way?"

'I-'

Dark stood up and leered over the other man. "I'll assume you're Anti. You, my good sir, went out of your way to bother us."

Anti laughed. "Already moved on Jay? Got a new boyfriend? He's kinda hot why don't we-"

Dark turned to JJ. "JJ we're leaving."

JJ jumped and grabbed their smoothies before scampering out the door. Anti hissed as he watched him leave. Dark growled and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "If you ever insult him again you will have hell to pay. I will rip out your vocal cords and feed them to pigs."

Dark grinned as Anti's eyes filled with fear. "Goodbye," he whispered, letting go of Antis' collar. He turned and walked after JJ.

~'~'~

'Why did you help me?' JJ asked.

"Because you deserve it and you don't deserve to be treated like that."

JJ frowned. 'I'm a bad person.'

Dark turned to the dapper man and grabbed his shoulders. "Never say that again. You are the kindest and deserving people I have ever met."

JJ blinked. 'Really?'

"I promise you. I'll stick around until you want me to go."

JJ sniffed. 'Thank you,' he signed, blinking back tears. H stepped forward and hugged Dark tightly.

Dark blushed and smiled. "My pleasure."

~'~'~

Dark smiled as JJ snored softly, leaning on the demon's shoulder. The movie and then there were none played quietly in the background.

JJ had gotten a new job, fixed up his apartment and had gotten a new roommate. Dark hadn't heard from Hell in a while. He looked up at the ceiling. He turned back to JJ and gasped. He could feel his horns growing. He hissed and stood up, trying his best not to disturb JJ. He ran to the bathroom, stumbling as he went.

Dark reached the bathroom and grabbed the sink, staring into the mirror. His horns were slowly growing towards each other. He gasped as they hit each other and fused together. His halo was back. He took a deep breath and reached up to touch them.

He was once again an Angel.