What Did You Put On The Fish || Google/Chase/Bing

Ship: Google/Chase/Bing

Day Nine

Btw you don't have to read these in order

~'~'~

Bing stared at the water, his eyes narrowed at the blue ocean. "Bing!" Bing turned to see Chase frowning as he walked towards him. "Is it the siren again?"

Bing blushed. "Yeah, I thought I saw him. I wanted to talk to him."

Chase nodded and sat next to his boyfriend. "He's hot isn't he?" Chase asked and nudged Bing.

"Shut up."

Chase laughed and looked at the sea as well. "I agree with you."

Bing blinked. "Really?"

Chase laughed and sighed dreamily. "Yeah."

Bing smiled and leaned against Chase. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"You two are gross!"

Bing and Chase looked up to see the siren glaring at them in the sea. "Google," Chase called, "how are you?"

Google hissed and narrowed his eyes. His fish-like ears flicked and he swam closer to them. "Get off my island!"

Bing sighed. "Google we've been over this we aren't hurting you. Just let us stay here!"

Google hissed again. "No!"

Chase stood up and patted Bing's shoulder. "I'll be right back."

Bing nodded and stood up as well, staring at Google who was watching them carefully. "What are you doing?" he asked, his voice laced with fear.

Bing frowned. "Hey, Googs we aren't going to hurt you. We could work together."

"Don't call me that! You're a human you can't be trusted!" Google shouted as he swam back and forth, almost like he was pacing.

"Google, we want to help you. We just want to live in peace here! With you!" Bing shouted back.

Google shook his head and swam father away. "What are you doing?" He screeched.

Bing turned around to see Chase walking towards them, holding something behind his back. Chase smiled softly and pulled out a dead eel. "Ok, so I remember you said something about liking the eels that live in the river. I know you haven't got one in a while so Bing and I got you one."

Google tilted his head. "Why?"

"Google we aren't here to hurt you," Chase said and smiled softly. "We got shipwrecked, we never meant to intrude. But since we're here let's partner up. We'll help you and you help us."

Google sighed. "Throw the eel."

Chase turned to Bing who shrugged. Chase threw the eel into the water. Google sunk down into the depths after it. Chase raised an eyebrow when Google did not resurface quickly.

A projectile flew from the sea and landed in front of Chase. Bing jumped and stared at it. It was an eel skull. Google resurfaced. "What did you put on it?" he asked.

Bing squeaked. "Spices! Thought it would taste good sorry if you're not used to cooked meat."

Google quickly swam towards them. Chase took a step back. Bing gasped as Google leapt out of the water and knocked him over. Google stared into Bing's eyes and flicked his tail. "Can I have more?"

Chase let out a sigh of relief and Bing laughed. "Yeah! Did you like it?"

"I loved it! Can I have more?"

Bing blushed. "Thanks, it was my mom's recipe."

Google nodded slowly. "What's a recipe?"

Bing blinked slowly. "Well, it's instructions on how to cook food."

Google tilted his head. "Cook?" he asked.

Bing nodded. "How about I teach you? Our camp is right near the river. If you want to come into the river."

Google nodded and crawled off of Bing and into the water. "Get to your camp now! I'll let you live if you get me more of that!"

Chase laughed quietly as Google swam away. "Well it seems you had a nice encounter," Chase said.

Bing sighed. "He was so close!" he cried. "And he's our friend now!"

Chase nodded and leaned down to kiss Bing. "I told you about your cooking magic."

Bing blushed. "Aww."

"Now we should probably feed our fishy friend before he gets impatient."