Forgotten Things in the Woods || DarkPuppet

Ship: Darkpuppet

Request from tumbler.

If you don't like the ships you're seeing and want something else feel free to request.

~'~'~

Dark sighed as JJ picked through pine needles. "JJ please."

JJ huffed and turned to face Dark. 'If you let me out of the mansion more I wouldn't be bugging you.'

"Wilford is supposed to take you for walks."

'I'm not a dog Dark. Besides you never know what kind of mood Wilford is in.' JJ signed and went back to digging through pine needles.

"We can't let you go outside because Anti could take you. We don't-"

He froze when Jameson finally pulled a button from the pine needles. It was a black button with the words Mayor written on them. JJ smiled at it. 'There's a lot of things in these woods. I like to find them.'

Dark just stared at the button. "Things should stay buried."

JJ frowned. 'Dark are you ok?'

Dark shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Yes. JJ you shouldn't go around digging up the past."

JJ raised an eyebrow. 'We can talk if you-'

Dark walked over to JJ and grabbed the button, throwing it into the woods. JJ gaped at him. "I think it's a good time to go back."

JJ shook his head and walked in the direction of where Dark threw the button. "Jameson!"

JJ picked the button up again and continued walking deeper into the woods. Dark hissed and ran after him. "JJ I'm sorry!"

JJ turned a corner and Dark lost sight of him. Almost five minutes later he found JJ sitting on an old bench.

"JJ."

JJ looked up at him and smiled. Dark sat down and tried to ignore the heart carved into the bench with the inscription "W+C".

'Dark are you sure you're ok?' JJ signed.

"I don't like to remember the past."

JJ nodded slowly and stood up. "Jam-"

Before Dark could finish JJ threw the button as far as he could. Which was farther than Dark would have thought the mute could throw. He sat back down and leaned on Darks shoulder. 'I don't much like the past either.'

Dark smiled softly. "Thank you."

JJ blushed and buried his face in Darks shoulder. "I think this has been a nice walk," Dark said.

They both jumped when thunder sounded. "Shit!"

JJ laughed silently when it started to downpour. Dark stood up and pulled his suit jacket and held it over his head. He grabbed JJs hand and pulled him up. "Come on," Dark said, and they began to run through the woods.

They reached the mansion nearly soaked to the bone. Dark threw open the door and pulled JJ inside. "What were you doing outside Dark it's raining?" Wilford asked.

"Why did no one tell me the weather wasn't right!"

"Google takes a break and you didn't ask."

Dark moved towards Wilford but JJ grabbed his hand. 'Thank you for walking with me.'

Dark blushed. "I, it's my honour. Thank you for asking me."

JJ grinned at him and stepped away. 'I'll be in my room if you need me.'

Dark nodded and watched the mute leave. "So," Wilford drawled from his spot on the couch.

"Don't."