I'm Here || Blank/Dark

Ship: Blank x Dark

Request from Tumbler

~'~'~

Dark opened the door slowly and sighed. "Blank? Dear are you in here?"

Only sniffling answered him. Dark sighed and gently shut the door behind him. He walked over to his bed to see a pile of blankets shaking. He slowly pulled them off and stared at his boyfriend. Blank's eyes were rapidly dripping black liquid and he sniffed loudly. "Flos," Dark whispered and gently brushed away some of the liquid. "What happened?"

Blank sniffed. "They don't like me."

"Who?" Dark whispered.

"The others. Mike doesn't like me. He said I dripped on his ice cream. He said I was the bad guy. He yelled at me," Blank sniffled.

Dark's eyes narrowed and he shook his head, his angry expression disappearing. "You're not the bad guy. Do you want me to do something?"

Blank shook his head and gestured for Dark to come closer. "Can you just please hold me?" he whispered.

Dark nodded and moved so he was under the covers as well. He pulled Blank close to him and sighed. "You're safe now I'm here."

Blank nodded and nuzzled into the house demon's chest. "I'm sorry I'm being a burden."

"You're never a burden Blank," Dark said softly, scratching his head.

"I know I'm sorry."

Dark shook his head. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"I'm sorry I'm drippy."

"Your drippiness is nice," Dark whispered.

"Really," Blank whispered and yawned.

"Yes, you're beautiful."

Blank smiled. "You're pretty too."

"Thank you," Dark whispered. "I love you."

Blank nodded tiredly. "Love you too."