Stay || Actor/Anti

Ship: Actor/Anti

Request from Tumbler.

Warnings: Blood.

~'~'~

Actor sighed as he walked the halls. The manor seemed so cold since Celine had left. He paused in Anti's room. The demon had been very helpful to his cause. He frowned when he heard coughing. Anti must have choked on his water again. He sighed and opened the door. "Anti are you okay?"

The room looked empty and messy, as usual. He gasped as he saw blood and petals on the floor. More coughing could be heard and the Actor turned to see Anti curled up in the corner of his room. "Anti!" He shouted and ran over to him.

Anti looked up and gasped. "Actor, what are you," he coughed up blood, "doing here?"

"I heard something. What happened to you?" He cried.

"I," Anti gagged as flower petals poured from his mouth.

Actor's hand flew to his mouth. "Hanahaki," he whispered.

Anti gasped and choked on his blood as tears poured down his face. "You have a soulmate? Who is it? Who didn't return your feelings?"

Anti shook his head. "I can't," he whispered.

"Anti-"

"Stay," Anti hissed.

Actor blinked. "What?"

"Just stay Marc, please."

Actor blinked and moved to sit next to the demon. "Who is it?" He asked again.

Anti shook his head and leaned against Actor. "I can't tell you."

Actor frowned. His eyes widened in realization. "It's me."

Anti sobbed quietly. "I've watched you since you were a child. You were always so amazing."

Actor turned to Anti who was staring at him with glassy eyes. "I saw you get married. I saw everything. I want to help you. I'm sorry I might not be able to," Anti sobbed.

Actor shook his head. "I don't need help, I just need you to stay with me. Anti you've always been there for me. A strange child in the woods when I was a lonely child and now you're here."

He pulled Anti in for a hug. "I'll stay. I'll always stay."

Anti sobbed and gripped at Actors back. "Thank you," he cried, black tears falling onto Actor's suit.

Actor nodded and pulled him closer. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'll fix this. We will have our revenge, together."