Coffee? || AntiHero

Request from Tumbler.

Ship: AntiHero (Anti x Jackie)

~'~'~

Jackie grunted as he was thrown into a wall. "Give up the hero you can't win!"

Jackie cracked his neck and jumped at Anti. Anti squawked as Jackie pushed him to the ground. The villain hissed and glitched widely but was unable to escape Jackie's grip. Jackie stood up and dragged Anti over to the ledge. "Hey wait a minute!" Anti cried.

"You can glitch," Jackie reassured him.

Anti shook his head. "If I could I'd be long gone."

Jackie sighed and dropped him to the ground, only a couple of feet from the ledge. Anti gasped for breath and sighed. "That was fun."

"Fun! Anti you destroyed most of this skyscraper!"

Anti giggled. "So hey I'm a supervillain and you're a superhero. I know we're supposed to be enemies but would you like to get coffee sometime?"

Jackie blinked. "What?"

"You, me, coffee?"

"I'm a superhero I can not go out with a villain?" Jackie hissed.

Anti frowned. "What about Anthony Septic? Computer wiz? Would you go out with him?"

Jackie's eyes widened! "Wait you're Anthony?"

"Of course I am Jackie! You're Jackie man. You work for the newspaper." Anti said with a chuckled.

"How did you know?" Jackie asked.

"You're literally called Jackieboyman. I'm Antisepticeye. So will you get me a coffee?"

Jackie tugged at his hair and groaned. "Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too. Do you want to get coffee? I would appreciate a yes or no response."

Jackie sighed. "Yes, you idiot. Get off the ground. The police are coming and you need to escape."

Anti blushed. "Aw, really Jackie?"

Jackie hissed. "I-"

He was cut off when Anti sprung up and kissed his cheek. "Bye hero!" he called and glitched away.

Jackie blinked, frozen in place. "Shit," he muttered.