Donate Money to My Church || Anti/Actor

Request from Tumbler.

Ship: Actor/Anti

~'~'~

"Hey, Anti. Would you like to donate money to my church?"

Anti blinked and turned to Actor. "What the fuck are you on about?"

Actor grinned. "Come on, you could do with a bit less sin. Don't you know you're not supposed to swear?"

Anti just gawked at him. "What is wrong with you?"

"Anti darling I've become a man of god. No more sin for me. I do apologize you were a wonderful lay."

Anti snorted. "Ok ok, what's the joke?"

Actor adjusted his tie and smiled. "I am now the officiant at Rick's wedding."

"Rick? Your coworker? What does that have to do with anything?" Ant asked.

"I have decided to start a church, so will you donate?"

Anti rolled his eyes. "You sound like a prostitute."

"Anti!"

Anti rolled his eyes and walked off. "Well if you don't want me around anymore I'll leave. I'm a demon, Actor I'm not going to stay here and get exorcised."

Actor blinked. "Wait a minute!" He yelled, grabbing Antis' arm. "I was just kidding."

"So you want me to stay?"

"Well yes of course why-" he was cut off when Anti grabbed his tie.

"You'd be willing to let a demon infect your home? To root his evil in your house. Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand. May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?" 

Actor blinked and raised an eyebrow. Anti shrugged. "I got bored and read the bible once. Bunch of nonsense."

Actor laughed. "My sinful devil. I would never kick you out of my home. Maybe the church will be run for the wicked."

"Wonderful. You start a cult I get worshipped."

"Anti I'm not going to start a cult for you."

"Don't you love me?" Anti wined.

Actor rolled his eyes. "I need to practice my lines. You are not needed. I'll see you at dinner."

Anti giggled. "See ya then you dick."

"Well excuse me!" He shouted and turned around but Anti was already gone. "I've fallen in love with an idiot demon," Actor muttered under his breath.