Camoflouge || Virusstage

Ship: Actor/Anti

Day Four of Phlietober

~'~'~

Actor kept his wings close to his body as he walked. Many people wouldn't like it if they saw a creature like him in the woods with no one to help him. Also, he wanted to keep the things he had just rightfully stolen. He was sure they would look wonderful in his nest. When he could make a nest. He hadn't settled down yet. Honestly, he had just escaped.

A branch creaked in the wind causing Actor to jump. His blood coloured wings flew open. He paused and took a deep breath, laughing at how jumpy he was. He continued through the dark forest. The abandoned house he was staying in was right around the corner.

He turned to stare at the dark woods, swearing he heard something moving. "Hello?" he whispered.

The foliage shifted and bright yellow eyes blinked at him. "Holy fuck!" he screeched and fell backwards, not expecting anything to actually be there.

"Little thief you left." the creature whispered and started to exit the darkness of the woods.

"Anti?"

Anti, now staring down at him, smiled. His green scales shifted in the light, matching the dark forest. "Hi!"

Actor sighed. "What are you doing here?"

Anti bit his lip. "I missed you. You said you'd be back soon but it's been four days."

Actor nodded. "Yeah," he muttered.

Anti hissed and picked Actor up off the ground. "Did you leave me little thief?" he whispered.

Actor shook his head. "I was going to come back," he half lied. He hadn't known if he was going to go back or not. But know it seemed that he was.

Anti let out a rumble and rested his forehead on Actors. "I'm glad. I like having my thief around."

"So you're not going to eat me?"

Anti blinked. He pulled Actor closer and licked his nose. Actor blinked at the long tongue and gaped at Anti. "No," Anti said. "You are worth a lot to me. I won't eat you, little thief."

Anti set Actor down and laughed. "Where are you going?"

Actor paused and tried to regain his composure. "I was staying in a house over there. We could stay there for the night."

Anti thought for a moment. "Ok. Show me the new treasures you stole?"

Actor nodded and started walking towards the house again. No longer afraid of the darkness.

It was hard to be afraid of it when the most dangerous thing was walking next to you and valued your company.