Glint || Marvin/Jackie/Chase

Ship: Marvin/Jackie/Chase

Day three of phlietober

~'~'~

Marvin sighed and closed the lid on the pot. It didn't smell right and that was bugging him. "Hey, Marv! What's up?"

Marvin turned around and smiled at Jackie and Chase. "I'm cooking. But it's not right," he muttered the last part.

"Cooking or potion making?" Chase asked.

Marvin rolled his eyes. "Potion making."

Jackie removed his hand from the pot and stepped away. "Not eating it then."

Marvin turned around quickly to gasp at the hero. "Jackie!"

Jackie laughed and made his way to the sink. "I'm hungry," he whined.

"We have leftovers in the fridge, you idiots!" Marvin hissed.

"How hurtful," Chase said.

"I mean it with love," Marvin said and turned back to the pot. He sighed as he saw the lid was still off.

The liquid was now bubbling and had turned an angry red. "Uh Marv, my hand is purple."

Marvin turned to Jackie and stared at his now purple hand. "I think I'm growing scales," he whispered.

Chase gasped and grabbed Jackie's hand. "Why haven't you learned not to touch Marvins potions?"

Jackie shrugged. "It's kinda cool."

Marvin turned back to the pot which was now still and purple. "This was not what was supposed to happen."

"What was supposed to happen?" Chase asked, still cradling Jackie's hand.

"Well, it was supposed to help flowers grow!"

Chase sighed as Jackie admired his now purple scaly hand. "Can I have more?"

"No!" Chase and Marvin said at the same time.

Jackie sighed and nodded. "I'm pouring it out," Marvin muttered, putting on herbs that would stop any effects the potion would have.

Marvin poured out the purple liquid in the sink and sighed. He kissed Jackie's cheek and rolled his eyes. "I'll figure out how to reverse it," Marvin whispered.

"You'd better," Chase said, pushing Marvin away gently.

Jackie giggled as the sunlight glinted off his scales. "I rather like this."