Pumpkin Carving || Dapperanti

Ship: Anti/JJ

Day Five of phlietober.

~'~'~

JJ waved at the camera and smiled. He loved whenever he got to do videos. Well, they would never get put up online; but it was his tradition that every year he would carve pumpkins for the camera. He kept the videos to himself. Honestly, it was just nice to have a tradition.

He picked the small pumpkin up and taped it. He turned it around and grinned. He thought for a moment about what he should carve. Last year he had done something scary maybe he should...

A buzzing interrupted him from his thoughts. He turned around to see Anti materializing behind him. "What are you doing?" he asked.

JJ smiled. 'Pumpkin carving. Would you care to join me?'

Anti sighed. "Got nothing better to do."

JJ laughed and watched Anti summon a chair from thin air. He sat down and shifted uncomfortably. "Is this one of Jack's videos?" he muttered.

'No this is mine.'

Anti blinked. "Oh," he whispered.

JJ turned back to his pumpkin and drew a circle on the top. Anti summoned his knife and winked at JJ. He took the pumpkin and stabbed it. "I love this part," he whispered and carved a circle in the pumpkin top.

JJ watched as Anti pulled the top off. The glitch turned to JJ and grinned, showing sharp teeth that shined in the light. JJ giggled and smiled back causing Anti to blush. "Uh sorry this was-"

JJ tapped his arm. 'It's fine. I'm glad I can do this with friends this year.'

Anti nodded and looked around the table. "Do you have a spoon?"

JJ sighed. 'I knew I forgot something. Oh darn, I'll just,' he stopped singing when Anti reached into the pumpkin and started to scoop out the insides. JJ blinked and stared at Anti's now clawed hand.

"I uh,"

'Well, that will work.' JJ signed and laughed. 'You are full of surprises dear.'

Anti nodded and continued to scoop the pumpkin innards out. Soon Anti finished. He reached out a claw and tapped JJ's nose with the slimy pumpkin guts still hanging off of his finger.

JJ jumped and made a disgusted face. Anti giggled. A giggle that turned into a yelp when JJ picked up and dropped the innards on his head.

"Jay!" he shrieked.

JJ clutched his sides as he laughed. Anti pulled it off of his head and hissed. "Oh, you're in for it now."

JJ jumped as pumpkin guts hit him in the face. He peeled them off and sighed. 'Anti dear,' he signed and picked up the slimy guts. 'Run.'

Anti gulped and went to stand up. A hand grabbed his legs and he tripped. Curse JJ's weird disembodied hands.

He didn't have time to think about anything else as JJ smeared the slimy pumpkin insides on his face.

Anti pulled away and laughed loudly. "You-"

He stopped, staring at JJ who was smiling brightly at him. He blushed a dark green colour and blinked rapidly. JJ tilted his head. 'Anti are you ok?'

Anti nodded and surged forward, kissing JJ quickly. JJ froze and Anto stood up quickly. "Sorry," he whispered, glitching away.

JJ stared at the place Anti was just standing and touched his lips. He blushed and smiled to himself. He would definitely invite Anti to more videos.