Mischief and Flower Crowns || Henrik/Jackie/JJ/Anti

Ship: Henrik/Jackie/JJ/Anti

Day Sixteen

Once again this is an au we made on Tumbler. We includes my friends on there who helped create this.

~'~'~

JJ took a deep breath as he walked through the woods. Sunlight dripped from the sky and fell on him. JJ laughed silently and stepped onto a cliff. He looked down to see three figures around a fire. The tall one was staring at the shorter one as the short one made a crown. The horned one messed with the fire and smiled at the other two. They all laughed at something before turning back to what they were doing.

JJ took a deep breath and ruffled his feathers. He took two steps back and jumped from the cliff.

~'~'~

Jackie laughed as Anti cursed at the fire. "Why I outta," Anti hissed.

Jackie sighed and turned to Henrik. "Our boyfriend is about to ram the fire."

Henrik giggled as he made a flower crown. "Well, then I'm not dealing with him on fire. A not flaming Anti is enough."

Jackie laughed and patted Henrik's head. Henrik grinned up at Jackie showing his fangs. "You're cute," Jackie whispered.

Henrik nodded and blushed. "I know. I," he trailed off and gaped at the sky.

Jackie frowned and gasped as something crashed into him. "Fuck," he muttered. He looked up to see JJ smiling at him. His wings were flapping happily as he grinned.

"JJ!" Anti screeched and knocked him off of Jackie, sending him tumbling. "What were you thinking!"

JJ laughed and stood up, shaking his blue jay wing to get the sticks out. "He wasn't. Or he's in trouble," Henrik muttered.

JJ smiled and pressed a kiss to Henrik's cheek, leaning down to do so. Henrik blushed and turned away. Jackie stood up and stared down at JJ. "You're in trouble."

JJ sighed and looked up at his tall boyfriend. Anti laughed and bumped JJs shoulder with his horns. JJ grabbed the ram horns and pressed kisses to them. Anti sighed softly and turned to putty again the dapper man. Jackie sat back down and pulled JJ away from Anti. He pulled the winged human over to sit in his lap, kissing his head. JJ kissed Jackie's cheek and smiled. JJ may have been tall but Jackie was part giant so he towered over him and was able to rest his head on JJs. Anti's eyes widened and sat next to Jackie, leaned against him and smiling.

Henrik finished his crown and put it on his head. Proudly showing it off to his boyfriends. JJ clapped. "It looks lovely Hen," Jackie said.

Anti nodded. "Did you grow the flowers yourself?"

"Of course! Now let me in on the cuddles!" Henrik said and leaned against Jackie's other side. JJ stretched his wings out to touch Anti and Henrik. Henrik and Anti held each other's hands around Jackie's back. Jackie smiled. "Well, camping was a nice idea."

"Yes, it was," Henrik whispered.

"Yeah as long as the fire stays put. It knows not to get on my bad side." Anti muttered.

The four laughed and stared at the fire. "It is a nice fire," Henrik said.

Jackie nodded. "Good job. It made everything just perfect."

Anti shook his head. "I think just having everyone together made it perfect."