You're Crushing Me || Google/Chase/Bing

Ship: Google/Chase/Bing

Request from Tumbler

~'~'~

Chase yawned and struggled to sit up. "Bing," he muttered.

Bing mumbled something and rolled over on top of Chase. Chase gasped and gently slapped his shoulder. "Bing, Bing!" He gasped.

He turned and poked Google on the back. "Googs help."

Google sat up quickly and turned to Chase. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked.

Chase gestured to Bing on top of him. "Help me."

Google raised an eyebrow and lay back down. He kissed Chase's cheek and lay on his arm. Chase hissed and tried to push Bing off of him again. "You are crushing me right now," he muttered.

Google laughed and gently tapped Bing's shoulder. "Bing wake up."

Bing blinked and shook his head. "Good morning," he whispered.

Chase glared at Google as he kissed Bing's cheek and smiled at him. "Good morning Bing. How did you sleep?"

Bing smiled. "Great! I-"

Chase groaned. "Great great Bing please get off of me."

Bing gasped and quickly rolled over. "Oh my gosh, Chase I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Though our evil sadist boyfriend found it amusing." Chase hissed at Google who was getting off of his arm.

"Google!" Bing scolded.

Google laughed and winked at Chase. "Who knew you would fall for a villain."

Chase blushed and looked away. "What's got you flirty?" Bing asked.

Google smiled. "Our anniversary is coming up and I am experiencing this emotion rather vividly. I might as well use it."

Chase sat up and kissed Google and then Bing. "I love you both," he whispered.

BIng blushed and Google nodded. "We should get breakfast."

Bing groaned. "But I'm comfortable."

"You were comfortable letting me lose oxygen," Chase mumbled.

"I'm sorry!" Bing cried.

Google sighed. "I'll give you both ten minutes and then I'm dragging you both out of bed. We have  work to do today and-"

Google was cut off when Chase and Bing grabbed him and pulled him down. "Ten minutes with you," Chase whispered.

Bing grinned. "Yep!"

Google sighed. "Fine." He muttered shifting so he could lay in the middle. "We are getting up in ten minutes."

"Okay, Googly," Chase said, curling around one side of Google.

"Definitely," Bing said lying on Google's other side.

They did not get up ten minutes later.