Tired Glitch and a Workaholic || Anti/Henrik

Ship: Anti x Henrik

Request from Tumbler.

~'~'~

Anti rubbed his eyes and yawned. He blinked at the darkroom and rolled over, reaching across the bed. He sat straight up when he felt nothing by his side. "H̭̮̀̄en̼͍̋͐r̠͂i̳͑ḱ͈͔̔?" Anti called.

When no one replied he slowly pulled the covers off and stood up. Anti opened the door to his shared bedroom and walked into the hallway. Only one light was on in the hallway. Henrik's office. Anti knocked on the door and peered in. "He̘̙̐̃ņ̿r͓̿ik̯̕ i̧͚̋̓ţ̰̒̃'͉̇s̜̳̊͋ ̥̀t̟̲̒͝hȇ͉ ̘̎m̗̿ǐ̹d̦͠ḋ͈l̪̎ĕ̯̦͒ o̯͑f ̹͇̈͘the̗͌ n͇̍i̜͊g̒ͅh̗͌t͕͝. ̤̆C̗̃ò͎m͇̾e̼͑ ̙̫̄͋t̳͂ŏ̱ b̬̩̓̌ẽ͚ḑ̏."

Henrik sighed and looked up from his papers. "I'm sorry meine panne. I just have so much vork. Go back to bed."

Anti shook his head and yawned. "I͇̚'ḷ̙̾̏ļ̾ ͕͈̉̎g̫͑o̰͙̓͗ ̖͈̭̅̓̕b̀̒͟͟a̮̹͛̔c̞̀k̛̝͎̕͟͝ ͂͟t͓̺̽̎o̖͝ ̦̮͕͆͂̈́b͙͓͝͡e̢̪͆́ḍ̳͔́́̚ ͚̣̎͝ẁ͓h̭̅̀͢e̦̾n̝̈́ ̼̻̆̕y̱͐o͚̊͞ͅu̡̨͎̓̿̀ ̝͒dǒ̬̹͆.̧̹͋͐̏͢ ̢̐G̼̀e̥̱͌̾t͈͌ ̠̤̫̔͐̄yḙ̌r m̩̦͚̒͘̚ạ̖̊̂d̬̃ ̠͑s͉͒c͕͌͝ͅi̻̚e̤͔̅̈́n̰͗́͟t̟̲̃̀̒ͅi̞̕s͇̒t̼̣̤͒̿͗ ͚̏a̛̰͍̓ş̕s͙̅͒͢ ̲̏u͍͠p̩̺͂́ ̛̯͍̼̍͒a̝̭̍̄n̯̉d͑͢ ̘̔c͔̐o͈̓m̠̥̮̎͂͋ĕ̱̅ͅ ̨̈cud̟̍d̢̢̛̪͋̉ḻ̩̒͋̃͟ȅ̲̯̇."

Henrik shook his head"Anti I-"

Anti hissed. "N̦̠̫̯͑͑̓͘o͕̥̣͉̾̈́̿͘w ͚͡H̦̃e̢̠͕̞̗͆͋̈̎͞ń̛͉͓̖͎͌͂r̩͎̉̓í̼k̝͊."

Henrik gulped. "Anti, meine liebe."

"H̨̕en̺̩͗͐ŕ͙i̻͉͘͡k̜̕ p̥̹͊͊l͖̍e̹̩͑͑ase̙̮͗͗ ̤̖̈̔g͚͝et̬̃̅͢ ̞̙̈͌s̤͈̈̊ǫ͉̃̕m͉̉e͍͗ ͖̿ř̢̨̅e̫͌s͈͑͊͟t̟͆.̳͎̾̅ ͙͈̅̑Ỷ̩ou̝̚ ̠̮͌̚h̬͒av̭͞ę̞̇͒n'͈͒t̯͍̍̓ ͖̊sl̨͓̈̍epť͓ w͇̽el̩̉l ̺̖̓͠a̹͔͂͞n̔͟d̮͉̂̒ ̲͍͂̑I ̡͗͗͟n̽͢e̯̺͊̈ẹ͚̿̌d͈̭̏̈́ ̦̾a̠̯̍̕t̗̫̅̀t̩̜́̌ė̩n̞̱̄́t̗͒ỉ͖̫͡o͈̅n̯̆," Anti said as he walked across the room. He stopped in front of the doctor's desk. "You d͕̂o̯̒n't wa̫̔n͍̽t͓̕ ̰̉ỹ̮our͇͒ fav̧̽ou̯͠ri͛ͅte ex̭͘per̿͟ime̝̚n̲̄t ̝̚to ̂͜run̮̈ ͕̐aŵ̨ay̎͟ ̤̈́no̘͐w͓͂ do̹̊ ̍ͅyo͙͑u."

Henrik flushed red and looked away. "Fine but tomorrow I'm working on the paperwork."

Anti thought for a moment. "Y̺̎o͚͋̌ͅu̧̠̅̕ ͉̳̒̈ç̂o̺̚m̪̂e̖̯͒̀ ṯ͖̍̎o ̣̈b̛̥͒ͅe̺͖̚̚d, ̖̲͞͞f̼̆i̛̳͉̽ǹ͢i̠̅s̗̚h͇́ ͚͒t̹̓ȟ̻ẹ̡̃͘ ͉̹̐͠p̛̟̾͢a̦̬̔̇p̠͘er̹̖͊̊wō͕r̼͞k͆ͅ ̡̦̍̇t̩̤̀͝om̠̹̓͋ȯ̩͜͞r̥̜̓͡r͍͇͊͘o̳͂̽͜w,̾͟ ̲̎ţ̌͟͞ḫ̢͑̇e̟͡n̪͐ ̺̑sp̗͓̿̚ë̺̥́̽n̛̫̆ͅd̠̱͛͌ th̥̃e̦̕ né͍x̭̙̒̐t͇́ d͓̣̿̊a̗̗͆̓y̎͟ ̢̾ẁ̖i̼͌t̟̚h̟͌̉͢ me̹̥̍͠," he said walking around the desk so he could stand next to his boyfriend.

"Of course Anti."

Anti grinned and grabbed Henrik's arm, pulling him out of his chair. "C͉̓o̮͝m̉ͅe̮̅ on Ì͓'m̪̽ t̻̐i̻̔rę͛d."

Henrik nodded. "I am too," he whispered, turning off the light in his office.

Anti pulled Henrik into their room. Henrik kissed the glitches forehead and lay down. Anti curled up on the doctor's chest and let out a sound that was a cross between a cat's purr and a laptop waking up. Eventually, he settled on a purr as he nuzzled the doctor's neck.

Henrik yawned and wrapped an arm around Anti's waist. "Ich liebe dich," he whispered.

Anti smiled softly. "Í͢ ̭̑l͍͂ŏ̼v̻̿e̠̓ ͎̓y̬͠ô̡ȗ̝ ̫͑t͒͟ó̧ò̞ ̨͗H͓͝ê͓n̫͘n͙͐y̻͝."