Princess Blueberry || Chase/Bing/Google

Ship: Chase/Bing/Google

Day Seven

~'~'~

Chase snorted and turned away as he laughed. Google rolled his eyes and smiled at him. "Well if it isn't Chaser the thief. What brings you into my kingdom?"

Chase snickered and turned to Bing. Bing nodded and grabbed Chase's arms. "Sir Bing, why have you brought him here?"

Olivia laughed and clapped her hands. "Dad, you're a thief, you have to answer to the princess."

Christopher nodded. "Yeah, princess blueberry will tell you if you need to go to the dungeon."

Chase smiled softly. "I will just need to go set the pizza down," he said and tried to release his arm from Bings grasp.

Bing shook his head. "I got it, Chase you play with the kids."

Chase nodded, handing the pizza box to and turning back to his kids and Google. They were sitting around a round table with teacups and stuffed animals on it. Christopher was wearing a pan on his head and had lipstick smeared across his face. Olivia was wearing a purple princess dress and had used a purple marker for eyeshadow.

Google sat in between them wearing a blue tutu. He had glitter all over his face. He had obviously done his own lipstick. He mostly had the glitter as eyeshadow. Chase shifted and smiled at his boyfriend.

"Well, I've come to steal the princess!" He said and ran into the room to grab Google.

Google let out a fake scream as Chase struggled to pick him up. Olivia and Christopher stood up and ran out of the room. "Sir Bing help! Save the princess!" they screamed.

Chase laughed and kissed Goggles cheek. "You're so sweet my princess."

"Shut up," Google muttered.

"Thanks for entertaining them. I'm so glad they like you."

Google blushed. "You're welcome, Chase."

Chase smiled when he heard running footsteps in the hallway. Bing and his kids appeared and stared at him. "Let the princess go!" he said, pointing a wooden spoon at Chase.

Chase shook his head. "He's mine!"

"Stay back knight and noble!" Bing said and approached Chase carefully. Bing raised the spoon and smacked Chase gently on his head. Chase cried out dramatically and let go of Google, falling to the ground. Olivia and Christopher cheered and ran over to the androids. "Yay, he's saved!" Olivia shouted. "You're great Bing!"

Bing sniffed and nodded. "Pizzas ready," Google said. "It's on the counter. The princesses tell you to go eat and to enjoy the feast."

Christopher and Olivia cheered and nodded as they ran out of the room. Chase sat up and grinned at his boyfriends. "Thanks for entertaining them while I was gone."

Google and Bing nodded. "It was fun," Bing said.

Chase nodded and kissed Google and then Bing's cheek. "You guys are great. Google, do you need to get cleaned up?"

Google nodded. "Yes."

Chase smiled. "I love you two."

Bing and Google smiled at the father. "We love you too," Bing whispered.