Ex Pays a visit || Bing/Chase/Google

Ship: Bing x Chase x Google

I love this ship!!

Also I just published another long fic so go check that out!

~'~'~

Knocking woke Google from his slumber. He detached himself from Chase's arms and slid out of the bed. Chase grumbled something and rolled over, burying his face in Bing's chest. Google walked out of their room and walked downstairs. The knocking hadn't ceased instead it had grown louder. Google threw open the door and glared at the intruder. "Excuse me ma'am but it is five in the morning. Could I ask why you came to my door at this hour in the morning?"

"Does Chase Brody live here?" the women asked.

"Yes, he does. Could I ask what you want with him?"

"I'm his wife!"

Google nodded. He already knew who she was as he had seen her picture before and run a full background check on her before she got here. "I believe you mean ex-wife. He got divorced almost a year ago."

Stacy scoffed. "And how would you know?"

"I helped him file the paperwork."

Stacy glared at him. "Well, I need to speak to him."

Google nodded again, Chase would be upset if he didn't let her in. "Come in."

She huffed and walked inside. Google surveyed her. She had actually put an effort into her appearance. That was strange in the courtroom it was rare she even wore eyeshadow. She was trying to make an impression. For what Google didn't know. "Are you just going to stare at me? Why are you even here anyway?"

Google blinked, thinking. He wasn't sure if Chase wanted his ex-wife to know about him. "I'll go get Chase."

Google turned around and walked up the stairs. He opened the door to his room and groaned. "Bing. Get up."

Bing slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Whats up Googs?"

"Stacy is downstairs. If you could go entertain her while I inform Chase I would be thankful."

Bing nodded, frowning, his eyes glowed a soft orange as he took in the information. "I'll make sure she doesn't touch anything."

"Thank you," Google paused for a moment. "Love."

Bing laughed and hopped out of bed. "You're adorable when you try and show affection."

Google blinked and looked away. "I'll wake Chase."

Bing left the room and Google turned to Chase. Google shook him gently, whispering his name. Chase groaned and smacked him away. "Five more minutes."

"Chase get up."

"What do you want."

Google sighed. "Chase d-d-darling." his voice glitched as he spoke and Chase shot up out of bed.

"What's wrong Google? Your using pet names what happened?"

"Stacys here."

Chase froze. "So you're ok."

"Yes, I am in perfect working order."

"So she's downstairs?"

"Yes," Google said with a nod.

Chase patted the bed beside him, looking for something. "Ok wheres Bing."

"He's making sure she stays where she is supposed to."

Chase yawned and rubbed his eyes. "What does she want?"

"I do not know. She wanted to talk to you."

"Let me get dressed."

Google nodded. "I will be downstairs."

Google walked into the kitchen to see Bing and Stacy glaring at each other. "Is everything ok?"

"Who the hell are you people and why are you living with my husband?"

"Your ex-husband," Google corrected.

Bing snorted and Stacy gasped. "How dare you I-"

"I'm here I'm here don't kill each other. Talking to you Googs," Chase said walking into the room.

Stacy straightened and waved her hands around. "Chase what the hell is this?"

"What the hell is what? This is my fucking house!"

"Who are they?" Stacy hissed, pointing at Google and Bing.

"They're my partners. That Bing and that's Google."

Stacy shook her head. "Chase what happened to you?"

"What happened to me? I got happy. What the hell are you doing here?"

"I want to talk."

"About what!" Chase yelled.

Bing placed a hand on his shoulder. "Chaser? Ya good?"

Chase took a deep breath and nodded. "You are experiencing high levels of stress you need to take deep breaths," Google said.

Chase took in a deep breath. "Can I talk to her alone?"

Bing and Google looked at each other. "Of course Chase."

"Wait Googs-"

"Bing."

The two androids stared at each other before walking out of the room. "She's wearing makeup."

Google nodded. "I believe she is trying to impress someone. Probably Chase."

Bing hissed and crossed his arms. Google laughed and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "I am sure Chase can handle himself, Bing."

Bing nodded and hugged Google tightly. "What if he spirals again."

"Then we'll be there for him. Bing, it will be fine."

Bing nodded and pulled Google in for a kiss. A shout rang from the kitchen and they pulled away from each other. "Googs?"

"It wasn't Chase."

Bing nodded and pressed closer to Google. "Get the fuck out and never come back!"

Stacy ran from the kitchen, swapping loud insults with Chase. They continued screaming at each other until Stacy opened the front door and walked out, slamming it behind her. Chase turned away and walked to the two androids. "Chase are y-"

Chase slammed his lips against Google's lips. He pulled away while Google restarted multiple programs and pressed kisses across Bing's face. "I love you two. Ok?"

Google nodded. "Chase what happened."

"You didn't hear?"

Bing giggled. "We were doing something."

"Chase l-love."

Chase turned to Google. "Googs please no pet names."

Google nodded. "She wanted to get back together. To mourn the loss of our children together. I told her to fuck off and she tried to kiss me. I pushed her away."

"That's what the scream was about then?"

Chase nodded. "Chase Brody I inform you that I will not leave you."

"Yeah me neither Chasy!"

Chase laughed and pulled them both in for a hug. "Now can we go back ta sleep?" Google and Bing nodded. "Yeah, that'd be nice."

Google pressed a kiss against Chase's cheek. "I will join you in five minutes time."

Chase nodded. "Don't do anything rash."

"I was going to make you tea."

"Aw," Chase cooed.

Google turned, hearing Chase and Bing walk back up the stairs. Tea, and a faulty stoplight that would cause an unfortunate accident. Both could be easily accomplished in five minutes.