LadyBugs Are Healthy For Plants || DapperAnti

Ship: Dapperanti (JJ x Anti)

Request from Tumbler.

~'~'~

JJ laughed as Anti chased a ladybug. "You stay away from my babies!" he shouted.

JJ grabbed Antis shoulder and gently spun him to face him. 'Ladybugs are good for the plants darling.'

"Really?" Anti asked and tilted his head like a puppy.

JJ nodded. 'Yes, they eat harmful bugs.'

Anti grinned and turned to the ladybug who was still flying through the air. "Nevermind you're always welcome here."

JJ smiled as Anti ran back into the garden. "If any bad bugs come in here I'll kill ya!!" he shouted, showing of his claws for emphasis.

JJ sighed and walked over to him. He kissed Antis cheek and tapped him on the nose. Anti grinned and turned to his boyfriend. 'Thanks, guard dog.'

"You're welcome lupin."

'You've taken such good care of our plants. It's nice seeing you happy.' JJ sighed and brushed one of Anti's stray hairs out of his face.

Anti nodded. "You made me a better person. Thank you."

JJ smiled softly. 'Thank you. I wouldn't be here without you. You make me so happy.'

Anti gasped. "Really?"

'I love you my Ireland bell.'

"My passionflower," Anti whispered and pulled JJ in for a kiss.

JJ pulled him closer and smiled into the kiss.

Anti pulled away and laughed. "We shouldn't do this in front of our kids."

JJ rolled his eyes. 'Our kids can deal with it.'

"They're like teenagers, they'll think we're gross."

JJ laughed. 'Then we can take this inside.'

Anti sighed dreamily. "I love you."

JJ scrunched his nose and kiss Anti's cheek. 'I love you too.'