Please Pretend to Be my Fake Boyfriend || TrickShot

Request from Tumbler.

Ship: Trickshot (Marvin x Chase)

~'~'~

Marvin jumped when a hand was placed on his shoulder. He turned around to see Chase staring at him. "Marvin, we've been best friends since the fifth grade, so could you please pretend to be my fake boyfriend to get this weirdo to stop creeping on me."

Marvin blinked. "What?"

"So you know Cloe?"

"Yeah?"

"She keeps messaging me that she wants to go out with me. I told her no but she won't leave me alone. Then I told her it's because I was seeing someone so?"

"You owe me so much tea."

Chase grinned. "So you'll be my fake boyfriend to get this girl off my back?"

Marvin blushed and nodded. "I guess you're an idiot. Just don't do anything stupid."

Chase nodded happily and smiled. "Everyone, this is my boyfriend Marvin!" Chase yelled, causing everyone in the hallway to stare at them.

"Shut up you fool." Marvin hissed, covering his blushing face.

~'~'~

"Hey, Chase, how are you?" Cloe asked.

Chase choked on his water and smiled nervously at her. "Um great, have you met Marvin?"

"Yeah? Chase, I was wondering if-"

Chase laughed nervously. "Marvins great, did you know we're dating?"

"What!"

Chase turned to see Marvin entering the cafeteria. "Marvin, baby, come over here."

Marvin stared at the ground and made his way over to Chase. "You're dating Chase?"

Marvin nodded. "What about it?"

"Well, since when?"

"Since a while. Now me and my boyfriend are going to get lunch." Marvin grabbed Chase's face and kissed him quickly. "You're welcome to join us if you want."

Chloe huffed and turned away. Marvin smiled and Chase stared at him. "You kissed me."

"I'm your boyfriend."

"But-"

"Don't make me regret helping you."

Chase smiled dreamily.

"Let's get lunch," Marvin said, blushing a deep red.

"Ok," Chase whispered.

Marvin rolled his eyes. "Just come on you idiot."