Books || DarkPuppet

Ship: DarkPuppet

Request from Tumbler.

~'~'~

Dark walked through the library, his aura reaching out to turn the floor and shelves grey. He heard The Host quickly leave the room but paid no attention to it. "Jameson," Dark called. "Where are you."

He turned a corner and smiled. Jameson was curled up with a book. He didn't look up when Dark walked over. "Dear," Dark said.

Jameson blinked and looked up. 'Oh hello, Dark. what are you doing here?'

"I came to see you."

'That's sweet.' Jameson signed.

Dark waved him off. "Thank you. Now move over a bit."

Jameson laughed silently and moved over so Dark could lay next to him on the couch.

Dark wrapped his arms around Jameson's waist and pulled him closer. He nuzzled into the mutes neck and smiled. "What are you reading?"

Jameson closed the book a little to show Dark the cover. "Death on the Nile?"

Jameson smiled and turned his head to kiss Dark's cheek. "You really like Agatha Cristine." Dark whispered. "That one's a good one. You see the murderer-"

He was silenced when Jameson tried to get out of his grip. "I apologize. I won't spoil your book."

Jameson relaxed again in Dark's arms. Dark smiled softly as Jameson continued to read. "It's a good ending though."

'I'll take your word for it now hush.'