It's Raining||Marvin/Yancy

Ship: Marvin/Yancy

Request from Tumbler

~'~'~

Yancy stared out the window and sighed. He hated being cooped up inside. It reminded him of prison. Not that prison was bad, he just liked being outside. After so long the sun felt nice.

Now it is raining. It was raining and he couldn't go outside. He sighed again and pressed his face against the window.

"What's up, pretty boy?"

Yancy jumped and turned around to see Marvin staring at him. "Pretty boy?" he asked.

Marvin laughed. "Yeah what's up?"

Yancy blinked. "It's raining."

Marvin nodded. "Yeah and?"

"Um, I can't go outside."

"Why not? Is someone stopping you?"

"Well no but-"

Yancy was cut off when Marvin grabbed his hand and pulled him onto his feet. "Then let's go."

Yancy blushed as he was pulled out of the room and down the hallway. The magician threw open the front door and pulled Yancy outside. Yancy gasped as rain-soaked into his clothes. "Holy shit it's cold," he whispered.

He hasn't felt the rain in so long. It was refreshing, cold, and nice.

Marvin giggled. "You're cute," he said.

"I'm sorry what?"

Marvin laughed again and helped out his hand. "Dance with me?"

Yancy blinked and laughed. "Sure try and keep up."

Marvin frowned. He gasped when Yancy pulled him close, and started to waltz. "Well then," Marvin whispered, letting himself be turned and spun. "You are a charmer."

Yancy shook his head. "Naw I'm just a dancer."

Marvin smiled. "I like you."

"I'm glad."

Marvin giggled. "Thanks for taking me outside," Yancy said.

"You're very welcome. Thank you for dancing with me." Marvin said with a smile.

"We're even then?" Yancy whispered and looked away.

Marvin wiggled in Yancy's arms. "Well, maybe you could help me with some potions later."

"I would love that," Yancy said with a blush.