Softy || Schneeplebro

Ship: Schneeplebro

This was a request from someone on tumbler.

First time I've written this ship and I think I did good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened here?" Henrik exclaimed.

Anti giggled and pointed at Jameson. "It was him."

Jameson shook his head and brushed flour off of him. 'We were making a cake.'

"Zhen how zhe hell did flour get everywhere?" Henrik asked waving at the room.

'Anti thought it would be funny to dump the bag on my head.'

"What no," Anti said with a giggle. Henrik sighed. "Relax Doc, it just a little mess."

"Oh, you dummkopfs."

Jameson rubbed his arm and Anti glared at the doctor.

Henrik stiffed as a hand was placed on his back. "Dear they were just playing."

"Chase-"

Chase pressed a kiss to his cheek and clicked his tongue. "You two clean up. Anti you've got dish duty tonight and Jameson you can vacuum the house."

Anti muttered something under his breath but went to go grab the broom. Jameson turned back to cleaning the cooking utensils they had spread across the counter. "I had it handled," Henrik muttered.

"You were about to ground them and not allow 'em to see their boyfriends for a month."

"Vell it vould help. Wilford is a bad influence on Jameson."

"We've been over this, we don't talk bad about Will when JJ's in the room," Chase said and gestured to Jameson.

'I doubt he would let you keep me away for long. He's good at picking locks.'

Henrik muttered something in german and JJ laughed silently. "Don't be mean to your father." Chase scolded.

'Sorry, mom,' Jameson signed.

Chase laughed and nudged Henrik while the german crossed his arms.

~'~'~

"My liebe."

Chase sighed and curled up on Henrik's chest. "My doctor."

Henrik hummed and ran a hand through Chase's hair. Chase laughed quietly and Henrik frowned. "Vhat is it?"

Chase shook his head. "It's just your so serious around everyone but with me, you're so soft."

"I am not."

"Yes, you are," Chase practilcy sang.

"Nien I just-"

Chase sat up and placed his hands on Henrik's cheeks. "My big soft german doctor."

"Chase," Henrik whispered, blushing a dark red.

"Softy."

Henrik sighed and nodded. "Just for you."

~'~'~

"Jackie you could have gotten seriously hurt!" Henrik scolded as he paced the living room.

Jackie groaned and pressed an ice pack onto his eye. "It's not that bad."

"What's going on?"

"Jackie got beaten up by a villain! A villain who wasn't robbing a store! He was just sitting on a rooftop out of costume!"

Jackie grumbled. "I took him down. He just gave me a black eye."

"A black eye!" Chase exclaimed.

Jackie recoiled. "What it's-"

"You will not go out for patrol for a week!"

"What!"

"Go to your room!"

Jackie stood up and walked out of the room. Chase rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed. Henrik put a hand on his shoulder. "You did well."

"I hate yelling at them."

Henrik laughed quietly. "Hey, I was going to ground him for a month and make him help with my paperwork."

Chase laughed. "Softy."

"Do not," Henrik warned.

"My softy," Chase whispered and pulled him in for a hug.

Henrik blushed and looked away. "Your softy."

Chase grinned and kissed him gently. "Let's go make sure Jackie didn't escape out the window."