Never? Coming Home || Yancy/Illinois

Request from sc402537. Thank you for all your requests. You always have wonderful ideas and I love writing them.

Ship: Yancy x Illinois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Illinois sighed as he closed the door. Another trip another relic found, another month away from his boyfriend. He usually wasn't away so long but like most adventures, his arch-nemesis held him up. One of these days he was just gonna smash the bastard's head in. How dare he keep him from Yancy for so long. His boyfriend had abonnement issues and if he had to be away longer than he already was it just might break both of their hears.

He shook his coat off and walked into the living room. Most of the time Yancy came to greet him. This time he was nowhere to be seen.

Illinois sighed and walked into the living room looking for his boyfriend. He frowned when he didn't find him there.

Five minutes later he had checked most of the house. He stopped in front of his bedroom door. He pressed his ear to the door to hear sobbing. Illinois slowly opened the door to see his boyfriend curled up with his back to him. "Yancy?"

Yancy jumped and turned to Illinois, staring wide-eyed at him. "Illy!" he cried, jumping up to hug the adventurer. "Youses alive!"

"Of course I am."

Yancy sobbed into Illinioses chest and dragged him back onto their bed. Illinois glanced at the stuffed animal on the bed with them. A monkey stuffie that Illinois had won Yancy on a date to a carnival.

Illinois turned to his boyfriend again. "Yancy darling I'm just fine."

"Yous didn't come back and I was scared. Youses should have written. I was so worried. I was having those nightmares again. The ones where yous don't come back."

"I know I'm sorry," Illinois said and pulled Yancy in for a kiss. "My prison boy."

Yancy hummed into the kiss and pulled Illinois closer. The kiss quickly got heated and Yancy moaned quietly into the adventurer's mouth. "Illy," Yancy whined as he pulled away. "You haven't eaten anything yet."

"No no kiss me please," Illinois whispered.

Yancy rolled his eyes. "Come on let's get some food then we can make out as long as we want."

"Fine fine."

Yancy smiled and kissed him gently. "Thank you for coming home."

"Anytime just for you."