Flower Crowns || DarkPuppet

Ship: DarkPuppet (Dark x JJ)

People really love this ship on tumbler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jameson please explain why you brought me out here."

JJ giggled and gestured around at the field. There was an abundance of different wildflowers surrounding them. "Yes, I see it's very pretty."

Jameson sighed and laid back. 'I love it here.'

Dark fought the urge to smile and lay next to the mute. "Yes, it's nice. I just don't know why you brought me."

'I just wanted to share it with you.'

"Why?" Dark asked.

Jameson turned and smiled at him. 'Because I like you. I wanted to share it with you because I like this place and I like you.'

Dark blushed a dark grey and looked away. He heard JJ get up and turned to him. "JJ?" he called.

JJ turned and smiled at him. 'I'll be right back.'

Dark nodded and sat up. It had been about a month since he had found Antis lair with JJ inside it. At the moment a split-second decision was made. To take JJ with him back to the mansion. It had been a way to make Anti mad. But then he didn't want to give the mute back.

JJ had followed Dark around for the first week trying to do everything for him. Dark finally had enough and yelled at JJ. He had regretted it instantly when JJ had frozen up, not moving for the next five minutes. He wasn't used to not being used and Dark now understood that.

Something was placed on his head and he snapped out of his thoughts. JJ leaned into his vision wearing a flower crown. Dark carefully reached up and touched his own flower crown. JJ smiled softly and sat next to him again.

Dark laughed. A loud laugh. He rubbed his eyes and smiled at Jameson. 'Thank you.' Dark signed.

Jameson just stared at him open-mouthed. 'I.' he started. 'I didn't know you could laugh.'

"It's been a while." Dark whispered. Jameson smiled and Dark pulled him into a hug. "Thank you."