Haunted House || AntiStache

Ship: Antistache (Wilford x Anti)

Request from Tumbler.

~'~'~

"You seriously dragged me to the edge of town for this?"

Wilford nodded excitedly. "The Jims told me that it was haunted and I wanted to check it out!"

Anti rolled his eyes. "Wilford you want to check out the place to see if you can cover it for an episode."

Wilford rocked back and forth. "Maybe but it's still a cute date. After we get scared we can cuddle back at home."

Anti laughed. "Yeah unless I get pissed off."

"Anti," Wilford whined.

Anti giggled and kissed his cheek. "I'm joking. But if I see one creepy doll I'm smashing it's head in."

"Noted," Wilford said, hooking his arm around Antis and pulling him into the house.

The walls were dusty and contained graffiti and peeling wallpaper. "Spoopy."

Wilford snorted. "This is why I don't bring you when I film."

"Oh come on," Anti said. "I make everything more fun. Now you explore the living room. I'm going to the kitchen."

"There isn't going to be food in there," Wilford pointed out.

"Yeah, but there's more of a chance of a ghost."

Wilford nodded as Anti ran off. "So any ghosts want to come out to play?"

Wilford spun around the room. "Come on I can offer you some pay if you come on my show."

He paused. "What do ghosts want? Um, you want a creepy doll or something. I think the Jims have one in the garage."

He waited for a reply. "Really no-"

A loud screech interrupted him. "Anti! Anti are you okay?" Wilford yelled running into the kitchen.

He froze when he saw the kitchen was empty and covered in blood. "Anti!"

"Oh, no no no. Anti I'm-"

"Boo!" Anti yelled jumping from the cupboard. "Did I get you? I didn't, Wil are you ok?"

Wilford blinked at him. "Anti I thought you were in trouble!" he whispered.

Anti hung his head. "Sorry, Wil."

Wilford laughed and shook his head. "You're perfect."

Anti blushed. "Well yeah."

"If you do that on the show the ratings are going to double. Imagine the views we're going to get!"

Anti smiled softly. "My pleasure."

"Oh, you deserve so many cuddles."

Anti perked up. "How many are we talking about?"

"I'll tell you later. But we can start now."

"Sounds like a deal!" Anti said, jumping into Wilford's arms. "Let's go home!"

Wilford nodded and vanished in a puff of pink smoke with his boyfreind in his arms.