He Can't Hurt You || Darkpuppet

Ship: Darkpuppet (Dark x JJ)

Request from Tumbler.

~'~'~

JJ jumped as lightning struck. He gasped and pulled a blanket over his head. The air was filled with electricity. It was too much electricity. The air felt tingly. Someone was shouting outside of his room. He didn't know who was arguing with Dark but they were loud. Dark was shouting. He was angry and everything was so loud. JJ gasped for breath and sobbed quietly. He screamed silently when the blanket was pulled away.

"Jameson."

JJ blinked away tears to see Dark staring at him. "Jameson, what's wrong?" Dark whispered, brushing away some of the tears.

'Loud,' he sighed.

Dark blinked. "I'm sorry I was yelling, I know you don't like that. Will and I argue. It's nothing to do with you."

JJ nodded slowly and covered his ears. "The lightning?"

'Electricity.'

Dark nodded and brushed some hair out of JJs face. "Oh. Jay Anti's nowhere to be seen. I've made sure of it. You're safe."

JJ nodded and grabbed Dark's suit collar. Dark pulled him closer and rubbed his back. "You're safe with me."

JJ nodded and sniffed, burying his face in Darks shirt. Dark frowned and shut his eyes tightly as JJ sobbed into his chest. "Anti won't hurt you again," he whispered. JJ relaxed slightly, still clinging to Dark. "I promise. While I'm around he'll never harm you again." Dark swore gently rubbing circles into his back. "I love you Jameson and I'll protect you."