I Did It for You|| Jackie/Chase

Ship: Jackie/Chase

Request from Tumbler.

~'~'~

Jackie slid down the wall and sighed. He was so tired. His suit was torn and his nose was bleeding. His body ached so much. Footsteps rang through the building, causing Jackie to look up. "Jackie? Jackie, where are you?" Chase called.

Jackie coughed. "Here," he croaked out.

Chase turned the corner and gasped. "Oh shit Jackie!" he exclaimed and ran to his partner.

Jackie gave Chase a lazy smile as Chase tried to wipe the blood from the heroes face. "Chaser."

Chase blinked at Jackie. "Yeah?"

"I won."

"You won?" Chase asked, moving his hand to rest against the hero's cheek.

"I won, because of you. I won, because I have you by my side, cheering me on and driving me." Jackie said, gripping Chase's wrist. "He won't hurt us again."

Chase let out a sob. "Jackie, I didn't do anything. I ran."

"No, you helped me. You stayed with me. Chase, I did this for you."

Tears ran down Chase's face. "Thank you. I don't deserve you."

Jackie shook his head as Chase collapsed into sobs in the hero's arms. "I love you. You deserve everything, Chaser."

Chase nodded and gripped Jackies torn suit.

They held each other for a few more seconds before Chase sat up and wiped his eyes. "We need to get you to the hospital," he whispered.

Jackie coughed and nodded. "Yes please," he said, smiling at his boyfriend. Ready to start a new life with him.