My Blood Sucker || Google/Chase

Ship: Google/Chase

Day One

This was part of a twenty-one day-long series when I was gone. I scheduled them to be posted on Tumbler. I believe you would all like to see them as well.

~'~'~

Google sighed and took a deep breath. He looked at the moon and rolled his eyes. "Chase!" He called.

He sighed again and whistled. Crashing came from inside of the woods. Google turned just in time to see a monstrous wolf running towards him. He froze as the monster crashed into him. The wolf yipped excitedly and licked at Google's face. Google laughed and struggled against the wolf. "Stop it," he whispered, pushing the wolf away.

The wolf got off of him and whimpered. Google stood up and brushed himself off. "Good boy Chase," he whispered.

Chase yipped and let Google scratch his head. "Come on," he said and gestured for Chase to follow him.

Chase complied and followed Google into the dark castle. Google smiled as Chase walked beside him through the hallway. Chase nudged Google's legs and yipped. "Darling please," Google whispered, opening a door and turning into the kitchen. "Not right now I need to eat."

Chase turned away as Google opened the fridge. "I know you don't like it. You're lucky I'm not eating it from the source."

Chase barked as Google pulled a blood bag from the fridge. "You weren't complaining when I bit you."

Chase grumbled and walked away. Google laughed and sunk his teeth into the bag. He sighed as he sucked on it. He jumped with his arms wrapped around his waist and someone kissed his ear.

"Heya Googsy," a rough voice whispered.

Google sighed and rolled his eyes. "Hello, Chase."

Chase laughed and kissed down Google's neck. "Moons down."

"Wonderful you can clean up the garden. You made quite a mess." Google said.

Chase whined and let go of Google. "You're lucky I love you."

Google's eyes flashed red and he turned to stare at Chase. "You're lucky I love you or I would have used you to get myself blood."

Chase raised an eyebrow. He reached out a hand and tapped Goggles nose. "Boop," he whispered. Google growled and brought the bag back to his lips. "You're weird," Chase muttered.

Google swallowed quickly. "I'm a vampire. At least I don't shed all my clothes."

Chase rolled his eyes. "I do that on purpose."

"Yes, I've noticed my black clothing has been the only thing that was touched," Google said and wrinkled his nose.

Chase signed lovingly. "Did you miss me?"

Google smiled softly. "You weren't gone too long this time. Must have known I would be lonely."

"Were you?"

"Very. It's good to have you back." Google whispered and brushed Chase's hair aside.

"Aw, googs."

Google laughed and patted Chase's head. "Good boy," he whispered.

Chase blushed. "Shut up."

"You love it.

"Shut up," Chase muttered.

Google hummed and ruffled his boyfriend's hair. "My good boy."

Chase rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure. My bloodsucker."

Google laughed and leaned forward, placing a kiss on Chase's lips. "Ew, you're literally drinking blood."

"Didn't mind it when I did it to you," Google whispered.