The Rules ||Dark/Wilford/JJ

Ship: Dark/Wilford/JJ

This was a request from tumbler.

This is also part of an au called the gorgon au. Yeah, we've got a lot of AU's.

~'~'~

Dark stepped outside of the house and sighed. "Now that Wilford is out shopping you need to hear the rules of the house," he said, addressing the monster that was currently in his hot tub.

The monster was a creature known as a gorgon. They had snakes for hair and their lower half was that of a snake. Dark didn't know much about the creature but it had followed him home and his boyfriend had let it stay in the hot tub.

This gorgon had blue scales and very pale skin. He had some scales on his chest and face. All in all the creature was strange and almost beautiful.

The creature yawned, showing sharp fangs and blinked at Dark. The snakes on his head opened their eyes and stared at Dark. "Wilford told me your name is Jameson."

Jameson nodded and stared at the man. "First off if I sense that you are a threat I will have no hesitation to dispose of you. Second, you are a guest and I expect you to act like one. Just because Wilford likes you doesn't mean I do. And third I am in charge."

Jamesons eyes narrowed and he pulled himself out of the hot tub. He slithered over to Dark and slowly raised himself to be taller than Dark. Dark raised an eyebrow. "Fourth, we will discuss living here later. If you want to go back to your cave we will not stop you."

Jameson blinked and lowered himself again. He looked up at Dark and bowed his head. He slithered backwards, still bowing his head.

Dark frowned and watched JJ pull himself into the hot tub, not breaking eye contact with Dark. the snakes that rested on his head had pulled back and were also staring at him. Dark stepped forward and sighed. "I don't believe you are a threat as of now but I don't want Wilford to get hurt. You understand?"

Jameson nodded. Dark smiled. "You are welcome in this house. Please follow our rules though."

Jameson perked up and smiled. The snakes on his head hissed and wiggled happily. Dark chuckled. "I'll get you some marshmallows."

~'~'~'~

"Darky I'm back!" Wilford called to enter his house. He looked around and shrugged, making his way to the back porch. He opened the door and cooed.

Dark was asleep in a chair while Jameson was curled up in the hot tub. His snakes were hissing quietly to themselves and trying to reach out to touch Dark. "That's cute."

Jameson looked up and smiled at Wilford. 'Hello.' he signed.

Wilford grinned. "Darky has been stressed lately. I'm glad he finally went to sleep."Jameson nodded. "Are you two talking yet?"

'I don't know if he knows I can communicate. I like listening to the two of you. You're interesting.'

Wilford chuckled. "I think you'll like talking to him too. Yer both interesting. And you, my friend, are an entirely different species."

Jameson smiled and shifted in the hot tub. 'Thank you, Wilford.'

Wilford glanced at Dark and sighed when he noticed the empty bag next to him. "Ok, no more marshmallows for you. That bag was full."

Jameson bowed his head and looked away. "He may act all scary but he's a softie. Just like me. Now you stay out here and watch him I have to put away groceries."

Jameson nodded again. "I'll be back."

The gorgon turned to stare at Dark, his tongue flicked out and he caught the scent of cologne and bubblegum. He liked it.

It smelled like home.