Movie Night Distractions || Blank/Dark

Ship: Dark x Blank

Request from Tumbler.

~'~'~

Dark rolled his eyes at the tv. "They really just continued to play the game?"

Blank laughed and leaned against Dark. "They wanted to stop but they had to fix the world. Are you even watching?"

Dark sighed and pulled Blank closer, kissing his cheek. "Not really, I'm more focused on how cute you are."

Blank blushed and looked away. "Stop it, I'm watching a movie."

Dark laughed softly and turned back to the tv. "Wilford likes to joke about this one."

Blank nodded. "I've heard it."

"I've never watched it myself."

"It's," Blank jumped when bugs flew at the main characters.

Dark frowned and wrapped his arms around Blank's waist. "I thought this wasn't scary?"

"It's not, I'm just jumpy," Blank whispered.

"If you have nightmares I'm breaking this disk," Dark muttered, eyes flashing a darker colour.

Blank laughed softly and kissed Darks cheek. "I'll be fine."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be awake all night."

"You're so sweet," Blank whispered and relaxed in Darks hold.

Dark chuckled. "I am aren't I?"

Blank winked at him. "So humble too."

Dark rolled his eyes. "And you are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Blank blushed and turned back to the TV. "Dark, I'm trying to watch a movie."

"I'm not stopping you."

Blank huffed. "I love you." Dark whispered.

"I love you too. Let me watch this."

"I'll be quiet now."

Blank looked away. "Good."

Dark smiled and leaned against the other man. He closed his eyes and sighed. He didn't think he'd ever have peace again but it seemed he was wrong.