You're The Only Thing That Matters || Dapperanti

Ship: Dapperanti (Anti x JJ)

Request from Tumbler.

This is actually going to be a continuing au.

~'~'~

Anti screamed as Jackie ran from the building. "You coward! Face what you've done!"

Anti's eye glowed a sickening green as black goop dropped from them. His teeth had grown sharper and his claws had grown. He truly was the demon people thought he would be. "Jackie you've made a powerful enemy I'll kill you."

He took a step forward to run after him but was stopped when someone grabbed his arm. "Who-"

He cut himself off at the sight of the bleeding man gripping his arm. "JJ what happened?" He asked, gripping JJs arms.

JJ shook his head and blinked back tears. Anti blinked and looked around the now destroyed building. "Did I do that?"

JJ nodded and laid his head on Anti's chest. "No, I'm so sorry."

JJ pulled away and blinked at Anti. 'Anti,' JJ signed, 'you should go get Jackie. Get revenge. I'll be fine.'

"No." Anti hissed. "You're the only thing that matters."

'What?'

Anti sighed. "It's going to be okay. I'll get my revenge but you need help. You're bleeding."

'Just a flesh wound.'

Anti blinked back black goopy tears. "Don't try to be funny right now."

'Comedy helps with everything.' JJ signed, wincing as he did so.

Anti let out a sob. "I'm sorry. I'm a monster."

'No, you're not.'

"I am looking at what they did to me."

'You're beautiful to me. Your smile is sharper now and you'll have to watch your claws and you're a bit goopy but I still love you.'

Anti smiled softly and pulled JJ in for a hug, making sure his claws didn't scratch his boyfriend up. "I love you," he whispered.

JJ nodded and pulled him closer. His eyes narrowed as he silently swore revenge.