Black Licorice || AntiDapper

Request from space583. I love this ship and there isn't enough content for it.

Ship: Jameson X Anti (AntiDapper)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JJ opened the cupboard to where he normally kept his snacks. He frowned when the black liquorice wasn't the first thing he saw. He rummaged around for a moment before stepping away and closing the cupboard.

"Hey, JJ what's up?" Anti asked.

JJ turned around to see his boyfriend. 'Where is my liquorice Anti?'

Anti frowned. "Well, maybe you misplaced them."

'Nothing in this house had been misplaced once by me. Where is my liquorice?'

Anti frowned and looked away. "I ate it."

'Anti!'

"I'm sorry I've never had it before so I tried it and it was really good," Anti said, raising his hands up.

'You ate the entire bag?'

"Well yes."

JJ groaned and walked out of the room. "I'm sorry," Anti called.

JJ just waved him off as he walked down the hallway.

~'~'~

JJ sat on the couch reading his book. "JJ!"

JJ did not respond when Anti lay across the mutes lap. "Pay attention to me."

JJ did not move and Anti growled, pushing the book away from JJ.

Anti whine when JJ didn't move. The glitch sighed and rolled off his boyfriend, walking back out of the room. JJ looked to where Anti had exited before turning back to the book.

~'~'~

"JJ I'm sorry," Anti whispered, wrapping his hands around JJ's waist.

JJ did not respond and Anti kissed his cheek, placing a bag of black liquorice in front of him. "I'm really sorry.

JJ gasped and turned to the glitch, pulling him in for a kiss. Anti grinned and pulled him closer. "Ain't I the best boyfriend!"

'Of course my dearest.' JJ signed. 'Next time please don't eat it all. Save some for me.'

"Of course!."

'Now my virus would you like to share and watch one of those action shows you like?'

"Yes please!"