Dancing Instead of Sleeping || DarkPuppet

Ship: Darkpuppet

Request from Tumbler.

~'~'~

Dark turned when he heard the floor creak. "Jameson, what are you doing up?"

JJ smiled as he walked into the room. 'I heard music.'

Dark shook his head. "You should be asleep."

'I couldn't sleep. I was worried.'

"Jameson I," he stopped when JJ walked over to him.

'Dark? Why are you awake?'

"I couldn't sleep either. Music always helps."

JJ nodded and held out his hand. 'Dancing always makes me feel better.'

Dark nodded and took Jameson's hand. "I've never seen you dance."

JJ giggled and pulled Dark closer. 'I'm quite good. Who's leading?'

"I'll lead. I'm not used to much else," Dark said as he pulled JJ into the dance.

'Oh ballroom? Been a while. I may be a tad rusty.'

Dark smiled softly as he pulled JJ around the room, spinning and dodging furniture. "You are good at this."

'Thank you.'

"I should thank you," Dark said, dipping JJ, "you've been so kind to me."

JJ brushed a hair away from Dark's face. He hadn't gotten around to getting a haircut as Mark had. 'You've been so kind to me. You've given me a home.'

Dark smiled. "JJ I-"

"Oi, what are you doing?"

Dark gasped and dropped JJ. "Wilford! What on earth are you doing awake?"

"Oh sorry did I interrupt something."

Dark growled and JJ rubbed his head as he picked himself up off the ground. "Oh JJ I'm sorry."

'It's fine Dark. I better be off to bed.'

Dark nodded and watched JJ leave the room. Wilford shuffled and smiled nervously. "I'm sorry for interrupting Dark."

"You were not interrupting anything. Goodnight Wilford," Dark growled, walking out of the room.