Tell Me A Story || Virusstage

Ship: Anti/Actor

This ship really kicked off.

Gorgon au.

This was a birthday present for another great friend on Tumbler.

~'~'~

Actor stumbled reaching for something. Anything to grip, to hold, just to tell him where he was. He tripped over a rock and fell to the ground. He gasped and let out a sob. He knew he was a bad person but did he really deserve this?

He had been attacked as he was walking through the woods. Just a simple thing. He was just getting inspiration for his new book. He was a wonderful storyteller. But that might have been all in vain as he was the victim of bandits.

It was a planned attack. Of course, it was. Everyone knew the Actor was a liar and a cheat. He just hadn't expected it to catch up to him. It was some man he cheated on cards with. They must have been angrier than he had first believed.

They had aimed for his eyes.

The pain was sickening and he writhed on the ground. He didn't know if he could stand again. But he had to try. He pushed himself off the ground and struggled to get to his feet. He stumbled and reached out his hands. Water dripped on him and he shuddered. Where was he?

He heard something move behind him and he froze. "Who's there?" he asked, his voice shaking.

He didn't get a reply but he heard something sliding against the ground. "I," he paused. "I'm armed."

The sliding noise came closer until it was right behind him.

Actor turned sharply and stumbled back. "What?" a voice whispered.

Actor gasped as he fell to the ground. A hand wrapped around his wrist and pulled him up. Another hand grabbed his chin. Actor struggled against the person's hand. He felt breath on his face as his attacker leaned forward. "What happened to you?"

Actor shook the person's hand off his chin and growled. "What's it to you?"

"Well, it seems like someone cut apart your eyes. Rather recently," they whispered, a hand drifting across the actor's cheek.

"Let me go."

The person snorted. "You're in no condition to go anywhere."

Actor hissed. He hated that the mysterious person was right. "I'm Actor," he whispered.

"Anti." the now-named person said. "Now I have some bandages somewhere around here. You can stay here for tonight. If," he paused, "you tell me a good story."

Actor shook his head in shock. "What?"

"I haven't talked to someone in so long and you must have good stories. We'll discuss this more if you choose to stay longer."

"What will you do if it's bad?"

"Well, you better hope it's not," Anti whispered. "Stay there, I'll be back."

"Not like I can go anywhere," Actor muttered.

Anti laughed. "Exactly."

Then Actor heard it. The same slithering noise that had approached him was leaving. That was not the sound of a man walking. He reached out his hands to find something in the dark again. He didn't know if his host was human and he was not about to find out.

He took a step, then another. He took two more steps and then his hand hit something.

It was another hand. "Hi again!" Anti said

Actor jumped and stumbled back. Anti gripped his hand and guided him back up. "I found the bandages," he said.

Actor sighed and let whatever creature this Anti was wrap bandages around his face. Covering where his eyes used to be. "Now, pleassse." Anti hissed. "Tell me a story."

Actor gulped.