We Forgot To Ask You || Wilford/Dark/JJ

Ship: Wilford/Dark/JJ

Day eighteen

This is now a huge comfort ship for me. IDK why.

~'~'~

The day had arrived and everything was perfect. When Wilford and Dark first got married it had been a quick signing of a paper. They wanted to do it right this time. With their boyfriend as the wedding planner, it would be perfect. Just right for the two of them.

Wilford first brought up the idea when Dark was sleeping and JJ had convinced him to ask Dark. He helped with everything. JJ lived to make his boyfriends happy and adored their faces and would light up when he found just the right colour or flower for them. It was strange that they kept asking for his opinion even though he insisted that it was about the two of them. Not him. It hurt a little bit but it was worth anything to see them happy.

Now JJ stood in the beautiful church and smiled. Wilford had insisted on a church even though Dark hissed at him that he would not get married in a church. JJ was more on WIlfords side. He always dreamed of getting married in a church. One day he promised himself. JJ was happy they found the right one. An old stone church with the promise of ghosts. Dark had changed his mind after the ghosts part.

Shades of purple filled the room. Light purple and dark purple. Dark didn't want a bubble gum pink wedding. JJ had gushed over the colours and his boyfriends were quick to agree. Though the flowers were a bit strange. He had picked out some pink flowers and black ones. His favourites were the pink carnations and queen of the night tulips. Wilford and Dark had insisted on desert bluebells even though JJ said it clashed.

The suits were his favourite. Dark has gotten a white suit with blue and red cuffs. Wilford had gotten a bubble gum pink suit with sewn in pockets for his weapons. Dark and Wilford had insisted JJ get a suit as well. It was a dark blue colour with coattails that he adored. He had even gotten new white gloves for the occasion. Wilford and Dark had told him not to show them until the wedding. For whatever reason that was.

JJ rolled his eyes and knocked on Wilford's changing room door. "Decently terrified!"

JJ laughed silently and opened the door slightly so he could step inside. "What the," Wilford whispered and turned to him. Wilford jumped and covered his eyes. "What are you doing in here! I'm not supposed to see you!"

JJ frowned and pulled Wilford's hands down. 'What on earth are you talking about?'

Wilford frowned. "The grooms aren't supposed to see each other!"

'Is that why you made me stay in the hotel? Wilford, you're marrying Dark, not me!'

Wilford froze as a relization dawned on him. "We forgot to ask you," he whispered.

JJ blinked. 'What?'

"Oh, that lovable son of a bitch was supposed to remind me!" Wilford shouted and grabbed JJ before pulling him out the door.

He dragged JJ into the other changing room and shoved him inside. Dark jumped and turned to them nearly messing up his eyeliner. "What the," he sputtered.

"We forgot to ask JJ to marry us."

Dark gaped at him. "We did?"

JJ shook his head. 'What's going on?' he asked. 'I thought this was your second wedding.'

Dark gasped and crossed the room to take JJ's hands in his. "I'm a fucking idiot. Jameson dear, why do you think we got you to help us with this?"

'I thought I was the wedding planner.'

"Jay the pamphlets say the marriage of Wilford Warfstache, DarkIplier and Jameson Jackson."

'You wrote and printed those!' JJ signed, looking around quickly.

Dark rubbed the bridge of his nose and got on one knee. "Well, this is a bit awkward."

Wilford laughed and got on his knee as well. "Bit silly but thats us eh?"

JJ gasped and covered his mouth with his hands. "So Jameson," Dark whispered.

"Jamsey."

Dark rolled his eyes. "Will you marry us?"

Wilford nodded. "What he said."

JJ blinked back tears and sniffed. He nodded and pulled both of them in for a hug. Wilford and Dark smiled at each other as JJ sobbed. 'I'm messing up my makeup,' JJ sighed.

Wilford cooed softly and kissed his cheek. "Dark will fix it for you."

Dark leaned his forehead against JJ's. "We love you truly."

JJ sniffed and laughed. 'I'm an idiot for not realizing sooner.'

"Naw it was us forgetting to ask you. I was so sure we had."

Dark thought for a moment. "I think he was asleep, Wil."

Wilford blinked. "Yeah, that makes sense."

JJ snorted and covered his hand with one mouth as he laughed. He pulled his now fiancés in for a hug. "Let's get hitched!" Wilford cheered.

Dark chuckled and kissed him on the forehead. "Let us fix our make-up, dear."

"Hurry up, I want to put a ring on him," Wilford said, pointing to JJ.

"We will and then it's the honeymoon. Which you are coming on JJ," Dark said and kissed JJ's hand.

JJ blushed and looked away. 'I love you both.' he signed and kissed them both on the cheek. 'My idiots. It took you long enough to get me hitched. I never thought this day would come. Thank you both.'