The Banshee||Schneeplier

Ship: Schneeplier

Request from Tumbler

This is my one hundreth part of this story!

~'~'~

It had been a week since the doctor had come into the ravine and met the man of his dreams. Screaming ravine was feared by most people in town. They said that the screams of people who died there could still be heard at night if you went there. Others said it was just the sound of wind going through the rocks. Edward knew better.

He had met the banshee of a screaming ravine. He was rather nice actually. Kind of cute as well. Edward shook his head to banish the thought. He smiled as he saw a rabbit run through the undergrowth.

The banshee only wanted this place to remain untouched by humans. So life could thrive. Without him this ravine would be filled with tourists.

Edward glanced around the ravine and spoke. "Hey, it's the doctor. Please don't kill me."

He paused and looked around. He let out a sigh of relief and walked further into the ravine. He stopped when he heard singing. Edwards' eyes widened and he turned to walk to the voice. The closer he got the more his head hurt. He turned a corner and gasped.

Henrik was sitting on a rock singing to himself. Edward stepped forward and hissed. The pain was beginning to be unbearable. Henrik stopped singing and turned to Edward. He gasped and ran to the doctor. "Edvard, your ears are bleeding!"

"You have a beautiful voice." Edward whispered.

Henrik blushed. "You shouldn't have heard that. My singing is harmful to humans." he said, checking Edwards ears.

"Come on Hen it's fine."

Henrik frowned. "Oh dear I hope you don't get hurt badly."

"Can I kiss you?" Edward asked.

"Edvard!"

"What? Can I?"

"Vell I mean yes," Henrik whispeered, opening his mouth to say something else.

Edward surged forward and kissed Henrik. He pulled the banshee close and deepened the kiss when Hair gripped his shoulders. Edward pulled away and grinned widely.

Henrik blushed a dark red and looked away. "That was nice," he whispered.

Edward laughed. "Do you want me to teach you how to dress wounds?"

"Yes." Henrik whispered, his eyes shining brightly.

Edward tapped the other's nose. "And maybe I can get more kisses?"

Henrik looked away. "Maybe," he whispered.