Pumpkins || JJStien

Ship: JJ/Henrik

Day Six of Phlietober

~'~'~

Henrik stared at the pumpkin in front of him. It was a septiceye tradition to carve one every year. Then they would put it on the porch and after Halloween Anti would usually do something awful with them. Last year he threw them at Dark and the year before that he smashed them up in front of Chases room. But Henrik never knew what carve. He usually ended up carving a smiley face and two slits for eyes.

He paused when someone touched his shoulder. He looked up and sighed. "Hello, Jameson."

Jameson smiled at him with eyes that shined. They always shined when they saw Henrik. Henrik blushed at that. It was probably his boyfriend's cartoonish personality. But Henrik didn't think too much about it. 'Do you need help?' Jameson signed.

Henrik nodded. "I don't know what to do."

Jameson nodded and sat across from Henrik. Jameson picked up a knife and stared at it intensely. Henrik rolled his eyes. Jameson was always dramatic. That's another thing he loved about the other man.

"JJ please."

Jameson nodded in apology and looked around. A disembodied hand handed him a sharpie and JJ smiled. Henrik stared at it as it disappeared from the table again. He promised he wouldn't research his boyfriend but he would rather like to know how he worked. Jameson stared at the pumpkin. 'Do you want it scary or funny?'

"Cute."

JJ thought for a moment and handed Henrik the sharpie. 'Well first draw the eyes. If you want to do cute then-'

"I think I've got it, Jay," Henrik interrupted.

'Oh?'

Henrik nodded and started to draw on the pumpkin. JJ tilted his head when Henrik glanced up at him. Henrik bit his lip as he concentrated on drawing a face on his pumpkin.

Soon Henrik set the pen down and smiled. "Yeah, I like this one."

JJ leaned forward and twitched his moustache. "You want to see?"

JJ nodded.

Henrik turned the pumpkin around and JJ gasped.

The german had drawn classic rubber hose cartoon eyes. He had also drawn a moustache that matched Jamesons.

"It's cute," Henrik whispered.

JJ blushed and nodded. 'Oh Henrik, you're such a charmer.'

Henrik laughed softly. "You like it?"

'I love it.' JJ signed and leaned across the table to kiss his doctor.