That Stings || DarkPuppet

Ship: Dark x Jameson Jackson

Petition to name this ship DarkPuppet.

Request from someone on tumbler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark hissed and pulled his arm away. "That stings," he growled.

Jameson looked up at him and sighed. 'I told you it would.'

Dark looked away, muttering. "I wouldn't have to sit here and take this if that bitch-" Jameson smacked his arm and stepped away. "What?"

'You wouldn't be like this if you just gave me back to Anti,' he signed.

Dark blinked as Jameson moved to bandage his arm. The arm that was covered in scratches and bruises inflected just a short time ago by the glitch.  "Do you want to leave?"

Jameson shook his head. 'No, but look at you. I don't want you to get hurt for my sake,' he lowered his head as he signed and took a step away.

"I would rather my greatest enemy not have his puppet," Dark said and stood up. He inspected his arm and smiled softly.

'Is that all I am to you?'

Dark sighed. "JJ I didn't mean it like that."

Jameson crossed his arms. 'What did you mean?'

"I don't want Anti to have you. If I thought badly of you this," he pointed at his arm, "wouldn't have happened."

The mute nodded and turned to the window. "Jameson I-"

'I need to get the cut on your cheek.'  Jameson sighed and walked back over to the desk. Dark sat back in his chair and Jameson pressed a cloth to Dark's cheek. Dark flinched but didn't move.

"Thank you."

'I should be the one thanking you. I would be hanging from strings right now if you didn't let me stay here.'

Dark closed his eyes. "I'll kill Anti before he can get you."

Jameson took a step back and nodded. "JJ?" Jameson raised his head and nodded.

"Stay?" Dark whispered, holding out a hand. Jameson took it and was pulled into a hug.

"Thank you."