You're Paying for that || Anti/Actor

Warning: This is a smutshot.

Ship: Anti x Actor

Request from Tumbler. This is smut!!

I have a separate NSFW account on Tumbler to keep one actually SFW

~'~'~

Anti laughed as he was pushed back against the bed. "Are you upset?"

"You're paying for that vase." Actor growled.

"Oh?" Anti asked.

"You-"

He was cut off when Anti flipped them over. Anti grabbed Actor's hands and held them above his head with one clawed hand. "Oh darling, you should know you don't control me."

Actor grimaced as Antis claw traced down his face. "My lovely cardinal."

Actor rolled his eyes. "Anti what are you doing?"

"I want a little bit of control. And you were lovely enough to fall into my trap," Anti whispered, slowly unbuttoning Actors dress shirt. Anti dipped his head down and licked at one of Actors nipples. "Aren't you cute?" he whispered his tongue pooling out of his mouth.

Actor gasped quietly. "Fucking demon."

Anti hummed as his tongue slithered across the actor's chest. He twisted one nipple with a claw and licked at the other. "Yer fucking enjoying this."

Anti ignored him and moved his arm away from holding Actor's arm above his head. He trailed it down Actors side. He gently palmed Actors hard-on through his pants. "Aw all worked up for this?"

Actor groaned. "Fuck," he whispered.

Anti unbuttoned Actors pants and reached into his boxers. He slowly stroked Actors length watching Actor's expression shift from annoyed to blissed. "Anti," he whined.

"Oh, you like it now?"

Actor hissed. "I'll-"

"You'll what? Fuck me? You know you like this. Just enjoy this, my prey." Anti whispered and ground his hips down onto Actors cock.

"Prey?" Actor choked out.

Anti laughed and pulled Actors pants and boxers down in swift motion. "I think it's rather suitable don't you think?" Anti asked, flicking the head of the actor's dick.

Actor gasped and bucked his hips up. Anti smirked. "Cute. Keep your hands up for me."

"Why should I?" Actor hissed.

"Because you'll know I'll make you feel good. And you've been doing it for a while now."

Actor looked away and nodded. Anti laughed and pulled his shirt off. He pulled his pants off but left his boxers on, shifting so he could toss them aside. He sighed moved and moved to lay between Actors legs. Actor raised an eyebrow at the demon staring at his dick. Anti grinned and kissed the underside of Actors dick. Actor groaned as Anti's tongue slowly wrapped around his length. The tongue gently squeezed his dick and Anti rubbed the inside of his thighs. Actor moaned loudly. "Damn demon tongue, fuck!"

Anti laughed and kissed the tip, unwrapping his tongue from him. He slowly took it into his mouth, holding Actors hips down when he bucked up. "Anti god damn it please!"

Anti hummed letting the Actor feel the vibrations. "Please let me fuck you!"

Anti stopped and sat up, wiping his mouth. He grabbed Actors hands and grinned, leaning over him. "Oh, honey I'm not going to let you fuck me."

"What?"

Anti giggled as his eyes glowed. "You're going to stay there and be good while I ride you."

Anti laughed at Actors face. He used one hand to rip his boxers off. He smiled softly as Actor licked his lips. He sat up and reach behind him, moaning as he did so, his eyes rolling back. He pulled a butt plug into view and smiled dopily. "You planned this," Actor hissed.

"Mhn yea," Anti whispered. He tossed it aside and sat up, stocking Actors dick quickly. Actor threw his head back and moaned. "Oh sing for me cardinal," Anti whispered. He moved and pressed the dick to his hole, moaning loudly as he sat down slowly.

Both of them moaned when Actor bottomed out. Anti shook his head and Actors' vision swam. "Anti please," he whispered.

Anti gasped for breath and grabbed Actors wrists again, pinning them above his head. "Oh, I love hearing my voice from those lips keep it up." Anti groaned and lifted himself back up, starting a steady pace.

Actor struggled in Antis grip. "Let me hold you," he begged.

Anti shook his head. "Naw, I'm enjoying myself."

Actor groned. "Please Anti!'

Anti laughed cruelly and adjusted himself so Actor would hit his prostate. "Oh yes cardinal!" he cried.

Actor moaned loudly and Anti sped up. "Actor actor," Anti chanted, letting go of Actors hands.

Actor gripped Anti hips and stroked his dick. Anti gasped as his hips jerked forward. "Marc," he whined.

Actor blinked and paused before quickening his speed. He faltered when he could feel the heat in his stomach growing. "Anti I'm," he trailed off with a loud moan.

Antis eyes rolled back as he was filled with Actors hot seed. He gasped when Actor continued to jack him off, flicking his wrist quickly. "Marc," he screamed, coming on both of their chests. Anti dismounted himself and collapsed onto Actor. "Oh, that was amazing."

Actor laughed and pushed Anti off of him. "You're still paying for that vase though."

"Fine, fine," Anti whispered and traced a pattern on Actor's shoulder.

Actor rolled over and grabbed a cloth from the dresser. "You're disgusting go clean up," he said throwing the cloth at Anti.

Anti laughed and nodded. "I'll be back," he sang, slipping out of the bed.

Actor smiled. "I know you will."