Getaway Driver || Dapperanti

Ship: Dapperanti (Anti x JJ)

Request from Tumbler.

~'~'~

Anti laughed as Jackie chased after him. "You better run faster hero!! You'll never get me!"

"Anti you-"

Anti turned to see why his enemy stopped. He peered off the building to see Jackie hanging from a flagpole by his cape. "Ha sucks to suck!" He shouted and turned away and started to run again.

After running across two more buildings he hopped into an ally. Antilaughed and brushed his shirt off. He gasped as he was pulled away by the back of his shirt. He hissed and tried to fight back but was pushed into the back of a car.

The door slammed and someone got into the front seat. "How dare," he paused. "Oh hey JJ."

JJ sighed and smiled at him as he drove off. "So you're being my getaway driver?" Anti asked.

"I wouldn't need to if you could stay out of trouble."

Anti laughed and moved to lean on JJ's seat. "Aw come on you know you didn't have to."

"I know I didn't," JJ said.

"Then why did you come help me?"

JJ sighed and looked into the mirror at Anti. "Because I love you."

Anti blinked. "You do?"

"Yes I can't have you getting hurt or taken. We need each other and well we can't do it if you're in jail."

Anti sighed and leaned back. "Jay you're gonna make me cry."

"Sorry dear."

"Thanks for picking me up," Anti said and lay against the window.

"Of course. I can not have you in jail. Who would eat all the food I make when I stress bake?" JJ asked.

"Yeah, and who would help you commit arson?" Anti whispered and winked at his boyfriend.

JJ blushed and Anti laughed when he saw it in the mirror. "You're so cute!" Anti cried.

"Thanks, dear," JJ whispered.

"Are you going to return the compliment?"

JJ shook his head. "You're sweaty and covered in blood. I'll compliment you after a shower."

"Jerk." Anti

JJ rolled his eyes. "I'm your jerk," he said softly.

Anti grinned, his sharp teeth showing. "Yeah, you are. No one else can have you."