You Did Nothing Wrong. I Can Fix It||Dark/JJ/Wilford

Ship: Dark/JJ/Wilford

Again this is a part of the sacirifce au

~'~'~

Wilford sighed as he watched JJ. He was invisible to mortals' eyes. He just wanted to watch his boyfriend work. "He's so cute," he whispered.

"He is."

Wilford jumped and turned to glare at Dark. "I thought I told you not to sneak up on me like that!"

Dark smiled and kissed Wilford's cheek. "I can't resist when you're so pretty."

Wilford grumbled and turned to the humans when a shattering sound was heard. A man had knocked over a vase that Dark himself had gifted the cult. JJ stared at him and narrowed his eyes. The man gulped. "Well, it was ugly anyway." He said, trying to lighten the mood.

A knife buried itself in the wall behind the man. JJs eyes flashed as he reached for another one. He paused and shook his head. 'You'll be excused because you're new. If it happens again I will spill your blood onto the sacrificial stones and let the gods have their way with you,' he sighed.

The man nodded and ran for it. JJ walked over to the broken sharps and frowned. He knelt down, gently picked the shards up and stared at them.

Dark sighed. "Oh, dear."

Wilford stood up and walked over to him. "Jay," he whispered.

JJ jumped and turned quickly. "Hey, it's ok. You did nothing wrong, love."

JJ shook his head and held up the broken shards. He still couldn't see the gods but he knew they were there. "It's fine love," Dark said. "You showed mercy. Just like I would do."

Dark knelt down and kissed JJs cheek. He took the shards from JJs hands and stood up. "I'll fix it."

JJ nodded and stood up. "I expect you'll be at the sacrifice stones tonight."

JJ nodded again and bowed. "Jamsey we told you you don't need to bow!" Wilford said and snorted.

JJ nodded rabidly. Wilford and Dark shared a look before and kissed JJs cheeks. JJ blushed and blinked rapidly. He turned to the other people staring at him. He waved them off and walked away.

"What was that?" One person whispered.

"JJ can speak with the gods. He was their gift after all."

"Gift?"

The other person laughed. "I'll tell you later. Get back to your painting."