Arcade Games || Marvelsepticeye

Ship: Marvelsepticeye

Request from Tumbler.

~'~'~

Coins clinked as they fell from the machine. Children screamed and machines buzzed and played music. "I will never understand why you like it here," Marvin said, looking around the arcade.

Jackie grabbed his coins and laughed. "I'll show ya why," he said, grabbing Marvins hand and pulling him over to a machine. "This is pinball."

"Isn't this the game Anti has?"

"Yeah he's better at it than me but I'm still pretty good. Why don't you try."

Marvin froze. "I um Jackie I don't think-"

"Come on Marv it's easy," Jackie put some coins in the machine, "I'll show you how."

Marvin nodded and stood in front of the machine. "So what do I-"

He squealed as Jackie pressed himself against his back. "Here so," Jackie grabbed Marvins hands, "you pull this back," he said, moving Marvins hand to the knob. "Then after that, you press these things." Jackie moved Marvins hands to the sides of the machine. "You pressed them and the flapper things move and push the ball up."

Marvin snorted. "Do you know any of the names?"

"I've never met anyone who has called them anything but flapper thingies."

Marvin laughed. "So can you guide me through my first game?"

"Of course kitty."

Marvin rolled his eyes and pulled the knob, shooting the ball into the game. Jackie laughed as Marvin grabbed his hands. Jackie pressed on Marvins hands when he needed to press the buttons. "So it's manic pressing."

"I never said I was a pro."

"Maybe Anti should help me with this."

"I thought you hated Anti?"

"I'm joking with you hero."

Jackie sighed and continued to help Marvin play the game. "Shoot," he hissed when the ball went right down the middle.

"So this is the game," Marvin whispered. "Back off hero I'm gonna win this thing."

"Marv there isn't any winning."

"We'll see."

Marving cracked his knuckles and pulled the knob again. Sounds of dinging and clicking filled the air. Jackie blinked and peered over Marvins shoulder. "Holy shit."

Marvin grinned as Jackie gapped at the game behind him. Jackie's eyes trailed to Marvins hands where small wisps of magic flew from his fingertips. Jackie rolled his eyes and kissed Marvins neck.

Marvin squeaked and froze, allowing the ball to fall away. "Jackie," he whined.

"You were cheating, you can't use magic," Jackie whispered.

Marvin huffed. "Shut up hero."

Jackie chuckled and kissed Marvins cheek. "One more then I'm showing you the racing games."

Marvin nodded. "You know this is fun," Marvin said, turning to grin at Jackie.

Jackie smiled back. "Anywhere with you is fun."