Chrome || Google/Chase/Bing

Ship: Google/Chase/Bing

Day Six

~'~'~

Chase raised an eyebrow at the two androids. "Let me get this straight you adopted a child for an experiment and have no idea how to take care of it."

Bing nodded. "Yeah," he whispered.

Google rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "It was for science. We wanted to see if we could be as good of fathers as you are."

Chase blushed. "Thanks but you're both in big trouble," he said his face turning serious again.

Bing perked up and Google smacked him on the shoulder. "We are talking about the child! Get your mind out of the gutter!"

Bing sighed and nodded. "Well, they're twelve. Their name is Charlie for now. They use they/them pronouns and are a bit unsure of their name." he said.

Chase nodded. "And you locked them in the laundry room? So you could go on a date with me?"

Google nodded. "It seemed logical at the time."

"Not even their bedroom?" Chase asked and smacked his forehead with his hand.

Google frowned. "Now I'm feeling bad," Bing whispered.

"You should!"

Google and Bing looked away. Chase sighed. "You're both idiots," he whispered and walked past them. He turned into a hallway and unlocked the laundry room door. He opened it to see a child sitting on the floor and staring at the ceiling. "Oh thank god," they whispered and looked at Chase. "Are you child services?"

Chase shook his head. "No, I'm your new father's boyfriend."

Charlie rolled their eyes and groaned. "Not my fathers. They suck."

Chase snorted and nodded. "Yeah, they're idiots. Sorry about them, they should have gotten me to take care of you."

"What's so special about you?" Charlie asked.

"I'm a father myself. I never locked my children in laundry rooms. I actually was the best dad according to my daughter and a coffee mug."

Charlie laughed. "Yeah." they sighed.

Chase sat down on the ground in front of them. "They're really not that bad but they're not used to emotions. They're quite literally robots." Charlie nodded. Chase gestured out of the room. "Come on out, I'll cook you dinner. We have macaroni and cheese."

"Am I gonna stay here?" Charlie asked.

Chase sighed and stood up, holding out his hand for the child. "I don't know but we're going to take care of you okay?"

Charlie nodded and took Chase's hand. "Thank you."

Chase nodded. "Of course."