The Meeting || DarkPuppet

Ship: Darkpuppet.

Request from tumbler. Ok, so two people who I admire greatly in the fanfiction world contacted me this year and I'm fucking dying. Also, my top of the morning coffee candle came in!

~'~'~

Dark flinched as the floor creaked underneath him. He only had a small amount of time, he just needed to find something. Though he doubted he would. Anti had almost no connection to anything. He really only cared about himself. But if Dark could annoy him just a little this would all be worth it. Besides some payback was in order after Anti broke into his mansion and messed with the egos who lived there. Dark had been picking up his mess for weeks.

Dark sighed and closed a drawer. He wouldn't take a knife. Anti could get more knives he needed to find something different something-

He opened a door and gasped. Strings hung from the ceiling in the room. Some strings contained puppets. Marionettes, finger puppets, hand puppets and ventriloquist dummies. In the middle of the room and man hung, suspended by his wrists. He wore a blue waistcoat and black bowtie, a bowler hat rested on top of his turquoise hair. The man's chest rose and fell with slow shallow breaths signalling that he was somewhat alive.

This was something.

Dark slowly made his way to the man, pushing past the puppets and strings. He reached out to lift the man's head, making sure to not knock his hat off. His eyes were closed as if he were in a deep sleep. Dark stared at the black moustache. It looked familiar. He pulled away and stepped back. The house demon shook his head he shouldn't think of the past. He shouldn't remember. He shouldn't feel guilt. He shouldn't leave him here. Not again.

Dark pulled out his pocket knife and cut one of the strings holding the man. He gripped the dapper man's waist and cut the other one. The man fell limply into Dark's arms and Dark smiled softly.

"D̘̐a̖͛r̠͕̃̑ǩ͕̯̙͆̑̐͢ ͇̖̜̄͐̕g͇͈͐̈ȅ̟̣͘ť͉̤͠ ͙̣̳͎́̉̄̔t͚͓̳͔̬̋̍͑̉̃h̘̗̀͠ê̤͙͉̽͝ ̫̗͊̊f̨̂ủ͈̝̫͐̓c̟̗̿̏ķ͓̥̋̄̚ ̠͘͜͡o͙̓ǔ̥̟̐t̥͉̤͍͌̊͋̇͟͠ ̨̙̗̣̊́̈͡o͕͕̳͗̈́͠f̥̞̝͎̔̑͛̅ ̘̉̿͜m̱̉͢͜͠͠y̛̩͎̰̑̐ ̦͗ḣ̟͓̻͛͠o̼͓̔̀ǘ̧͓̳̿͛̎͜s̡̨̬͈̒͗͞͞ę̩͔̓̋̕͘͜!" Anti screamed, out of sight. A buzzing noise filled Darks ears as Anti approached.

Dark sighed and vanished in a cloud of black smoke, still cradling the man he had found. He appeared in the egos living room. "Sorry old boy I distracted him for a while but you tripped some sort of alarm," Wilford said as he bounced into the room. He paused. "Whos that?"

"Something to piss Anti off," Dark whispered, setting the man on the couch. He grinned and turned to Wilford. "Get the doctor and clean a guest room. We'll be having a guest."