No Stress Only Love || Darkstache

Request from sc402537. This is my frist time writing Darkstache and I'm so happy I finally get to write them.

Ship: Darkstache (Dark x Wilford)

~'~'~

Dark groaned as he walked into the house. It had been a long week of paperwork and the project Mark wanted him to work on. He had been busy all week and hadn't had any time to do anything with his boyfriend.

He hung his coat up and stretched. He walked into the living room and smiled at Wilford whose eyes were glued to the screen as cartoon characters danced across it.

Wilford had recently found the show "Stevan Universe" and hadn't stopped binge-watching it. As far as Dark knew he hadn't taken breaks except to sleep. Which he knew because WIlford never passed up the option to cuddle. Wilford paused the tv and turned to Dark with a huge grin. "What happened now love?" Dark asked.

"Oh, just the best thing ever but I'll tell you later!" Wilford said and hopped off the couch. He kissed Dark on the cheek and walked past him. "Sit down we're watching your favourite movie and eating dinner."

Dark blinked. "What?"

"Oh you've been so busy and I thought I'd do something nice for you. Now sit down before I shoot you in the foot."

Dark laughed and sat down. A few moments later Wilford walked back in with wine and sushi. "Will," Dark cooed.

"I know I'm great," Wilford said with a grin. He handed Dark his food and left to get his own. Dark sighed dreamily and started to eat his food.

Wilford came back with his own sushi and a strawberry milkshake. He grabbed the remote and turned it to the recordings. He turned on the "Corpse Bride" and grinned at Dark. "Aint I the best?"

Dark nodded and kissed Wilford's cheek. "The very best. Thank you, my dear."

Wilford giggled and blushed. "Little old me?"

"Of course. You're perfect." Dark whispered. "As perfect as perfect can be."

Wilford blushed and looked away. "Oh hush and eat your sushi."

"Yes, my love."

Wilford giggled and leaned against Dark. "I love you my Darkling."

"I love you too my pink fool."