Prologue and A.N.

Zeke looked up at the beautiful sky as his hands held on the bone he was hanging on. His lower body was attached on the Founding Titan's back.

"Zeke!" A child's voice called out to him as he looked down and saw (Y/n)'s four-year-old self sweetly smiling and cheerfully waving at him. The innocence plastered all over your face as you looked up to him. You've made my dream come true, and I wouldn't mind being born again or wait for you in another thousand years just to be with you again. If it meant getting to walk with you or being restless wanderers together.

"I'll see you later, Zeke!" Your younger self happily yelled, looking up at Zeke, who was sadly smiling back.

"If only I'd realized earlier what a beautiful day it is..."

Here's how it goes:

Here's how it goes:

(Y/n) - Your name

(F/n) - First name

(L/n) - Last name

(e/c) - Eye color

(h/c) - Hair color

Hi readers! This is my 2nd fanfiction in Wattpad and I hope you could enjoy my fanfiction of Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin. Feel free to vote, comment, and share. With the upcoming end of the anime series, I decided it is the best time to publish my work. 

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titans characters and plot. They all belong to Hajime Isayama

I only own the characters I've added and the plot twist.

Stay safe and Enjoy! :)

March 4, 2021

If you read any wrong grammar or misspelled words please feel free to ignore it. English is not my mother tongue so beat it.

I'll be re-edit this one, once it's completed. Thank you!

Author's note from around April?

Hi readers!

Before I update again tomorrow, I just want to say some things about this fanfic that some readers may find confusing. But firstly, for those of you who are wondering why I update almost every day. I don't want to repeat the same mistake again, which is discontinuing a book. I've learned enough during the process of writing The Lost Queen Card. I also want to be relevant with the incoming ending of the anime series, but I'm not really in a rush to finish this.

Now, about this fanfic. I've adjusted some age of the characters to make it more age-appropriate. Since Isayama stated that Levi was in his 30's and Zeke may be older or something, I changed them to the same age wherein they are both six years older than you.

Is that okay?

For the romantic partner and stuff, we'll just see it in the end. Happy reading, and thank you!