╳ 54: Island Devils╳

Warning: Contains Spoilers from SNK Manga Chapter 123

Third Person P.O.V.

"So there really are towns past the walls and people living in them, too." A bunch of young adults venturing outside of the wall stood by the deck of the ship, eyeing the uncharted territory. They could see from afar a variety of people, both nobles and commoners walking, around the port buying goods and simply sightseeing.

"We will be the first who live within the walls to step foot on land outside of them," Sasha said in bewilderment. Levi looked around unamused as his thoughts were a bit lost to the one that got away. In this mission of theirs of venturing outside the walls. He holds a string of hope to at least get a glimpse of your face. Levi wanted to know if you really married the man that killed your surrogate father or if you really moved on in life, leaving him broken.

"Let the survey begin," Hange said

"Let the survey begin," Hange said. They went off the dock. Folks swarmed as they tried their best to blend in. Onyankopon became their steward to the continent of Marley. Despite telling themselves to not be palpable because of their ignorance of the latest technology. Obviously, Connie, Sasha, and Hange were all excited upon seeing cars, which they thought were iron cows.

"Pretend we don't know them..." Jean pulled down his hat, attempting to cover his face a bit from the people staring at them. Meanwhile, Eren's attention was caught with a familiar woman walking from afar. Wearing a female tuxedo with a shell insignia hanging on the left lapel, her heels made a clicking sound.

"We're in the world outside the walls, aren't we?" Armin optimistically snapped Eren's thoughts. "What are you spaced out for?" The blonde boy with ocean eyes asked as Mikasa held Eren closer. He wasn't as excited as the rest of the group, but rather, he looked devasted and empty.

Sasha scurried towards a stall selling ice cream, which they have never tasted before. While they bought the cold sweet treat, a clown took notice of Levi and thought he was some kind of kid.

"Wow, you look so cool! Are you kids playing gangster?" The creepy-looking clown asked while holding a swirly lollipop in his hand. Levi ignored him and resisted the urge to strangle the man that was covered with heavy makeup.

"Hey there, son. You want some caaaaandy?" Levi didn't pay much attention when his eyes saw the woman with unique (h/c) hair tied up in a clean bun.