╳ 46: The Long Wait╳

Warning: Zeke simps might faint!

Third Person P.O.V.

"Auntie (Y/n), where are you going?" Willy's second daughter shouted as (Y/n) handed her luggage to the coachman. She hugged your left leg, trying to stop you from going out of the manor.

"C'mon Irina. I'll come back by next week." You carried her in your arms, and she immediately wrapped her adorable arms around your neck and rested her head on your right shoulder. It reminded you of your younger self, how clingy you were as a child, putting a smile on your face.

You have been staying in the manor for a month, making you adjust to the new lifestyle. Willy and Lara forbade you to do any household chores which you have grown up to be used to. So, you spent most of your time reading novels and playing with Willy's children. Your fashion also shifted from something militaristic and casual into very formal and lady-like. Making you live as a princess; eased your suffering mind and heart from the experience back on the island of devils. Though the sleepless nights often occur, you just stood by the balcony staring at the moon.

"You sure you aren't forgetting anything?" Willy asked as you handed Irina to him. Let's see...Clothes, shoes, toothbrush, teabags, ring, and Zeke's baseball.

"Have you seen my baseball?" You asked as you patted the pockets of your long black winter jacket. "Here." Lara tossed the ball to you, which you swiftly caught.

"I hope you find your loverboy at the train station." She teased, making you blush in embarrassment. "Be sure to call every morning. So, I know that you're safe." Willy said.

"Yes, I know. I'll call you at once when I get to my hotel." You waved at them and went in the car. I do hope Zeke is there.

On another snowy day, Zeke has his hands in his pockets as he watched the trains stop and unload passengers

On another snowy day, Zeke has his hands in his pockets as he watched the trains stop and unload passengers. At this point, he was starting to get hopeless. The thought of giving up was dawning on him. He did read your late-night letters to him but always felt insecure whenever he reads the pages about how you adore the certain raven-haired soldier.