❂26: Stand for No One❂

Third Person P.O.V.

After the whole disaster at the castle ruins, there you were at the top of Wall Rose. It was a rainy day, and something does not feel right. Hange did not approach you with her optimistic and hyper self. Maybe, because there are two problems in a row. 

You observed your surroundings as you felt like being watched by everybody. You stood on the edge, waiting for Armin to get up as you looked down at him sternly. He's the only one sharp enough here. He might even accuse you of breaching the wall with Titans.

Armin struggled to pull up his body on the wall, so you knelt down and pulled him up by his right arm. Eren was silent as he stood by your side. He asked how Reiner was while you listen to their conversation carefully. You rolled your eyes upon hearing Reiner saying dramatic and pathetic things about being a failed soldier. They know now, and I'm one of the people listed under suspicion.

"Tell him, Armin. Remember when I almost got crushed in that Titan's hand?" Does he mean Annie?

"Back then,"

"That means I've almost died twice. At this rate, I'll be dead before I know it."

You clenched your fist upon hearing Reiner's words, realizing what an idiot he was to play hero for Armin. Eren noticed your reaction as he saw biting on your lower lip with furrowed eyebrows.

"You two have been driven far enough from your hometown. I think this is where we've got to draw the line." Eren said and started walking away with Armin.

"He's right, Reiner! Let us go back to our hometown! Along with you, (Y/n)!" This stopped Armin and Eren in their tracks upon hearing what Bertolt said. You bowed your head in silence as your eyes begin to darken. They are dragging you down with them. I still don't have a plan on going out of this island. Your hair (h/c) was drenched in the rain, irritating you more as you stood behind Reiner.

"Isn't it time to go back? Compared to all the trouble we've been through, there's nothing left to do!" Bertolt said as he knelt down on Reiner's level.

"That's right. We're so close. It's just a few steps until the end. You're coming with us, right (Y/n)?" Reiner asked with hope in his eyes. [Y/n] glared down at him with gritted teeth as she tried to suppress her anger for what they are saying. 

Don't you see? How you've fallen for their trap?! And you're dragging me down with you! Your right side of your face was covered by your soaked hair. So, Armin and Eren don't see how much you wanted to murder the two warriors.

"What are you talking about? Reiner, Bertolt?" You asked in a low voice and walked away. 

"We don't live in the same hometown, you bastards." You muttered and walked towards Hange to talk. Before you could even do so, soldiers from the Garrison Regiment arrived. They reported how there was no hole in the walls for Titans to breach. Hange and Moblit started walking away, followed by Mikasa, Armin, and Sasha.

"Armin." You called, stopping him from his tracks.

"Do you doubt me?" You asked with a low voice with for head facing the ground, despondent.

"What are you talking about?"

"Which side do you think I'm on?!" your voice came out brittle. They don't trust you anymore. Armin was silent as his face was haunted with guilt.

"Bullshit" You cussed and turned your back to go to Reiner and Bertolt, who was talking with Eren. You heard Reiner ask Eren about going with them to their hometown so they wouldn't have to break more walls, while Bertolt was agitated.